CorkSport Knowledgebase Articles and Topics for the Mazda2

Gwynne_

CorkSport Knowledgebase articles for the Mazda 2

Here are some links that include answers to commonly asked questions, installation instructions, support and product videos and technical articles for some of our most popular products.

LED Light Kit

CorkSport License Plate Relocation Kit

CorkSport Power Series Short Ram Intake

CorkSport Rear Torsion Bar

CorkSport Lightweight Crank Pulley

Corksport Mazda 2 Exhaust System

CorkSport Front Strut Bar

CorkSport Rear Chassis Brace

CorkSport Front Sway Bar

Video Collection

A complete list of Corksport Mazda 2 Performance Parts

All of our parts are available from CorkSport or our dealers.

Hate to ask but is the rear chassis brace discontinued? Searched the everywhere but the can't seem to find it for the 2 brand new. Thanks

Hate to ask but is the rear chassis brace discontinued? Searched the everywhere but the can't seem to find it for the 2 brand new. Thanks

We have dropped the part off the catalog for now as they are out of stock and we are not sure if we will make them available again.

-Derrick

What is the weight of gain/reduction when going from stock to the Corksport Cat Back & Race Pipe?

How does the rear torsion bar affect ride in everyday conditions? I would love to get one for my 2, but I don't want to ruin the ride for my passengers at the same time.

How does the rear torsion bar affect ride in everyday conditions? I would love to get one for my 2, but I don't want to ruin the ride for my passengers at the same time.

You should notice no ride difference at all until you take a corner. It is invisible when driving in a straight line.

-Derrick

Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to giving it a try! Now to decide what to do first, add fog lights, or the torsion bar...

Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to giving it a try! Now to decide what to do first, add fog lights, or the torsion bar...

I would go with the torsion bar if I had to choose.

-Derrick

Derick,
Got the skid tray for my 2, installed it yesterday and have a question: why were only 3 spacers provided when there are 5 attach points at the rear? i stacked up washers for now.
Also the front brackets needed different spacers to clear the flare on the body structure.

There should only be the 3 point which need the spacers from what I remember. Where did you put the spacers?

Back