CS short ram intake

RedMiist

:
2008 Mazda 6i, ATX
I have a 2.3L 08 mazda 6 and I got the CS short ram intake, together with license place frame and a dry filter cleaner kit

WEll very happy with the SRI, I can feel the power gain, I love the sound, when is at stop and you rev up to 4k, you hear the sound of the intake breathing air, sounds like a mini turbo hahaha, Im looking foward for more products from cork sport, hopefully I get a good deal on springs !!

This is my first post on this site XD WOOT ! worth it

I am also looking into buying this. I love the corksport is a company based out of my hometown which means they are US. I plan on fully supporting CS as I continue to mod my MZ3. My question is has anyone who has this or maybe even CS can answer this but has anyone gotten CEL's from it? Also does it have the ports to plug in the one vacuum line that runs to it?

I am also looking into buying this. I love the corksport is a company based out of my hometown which means they are US. I plan on fully supporting CS as I continue to mod my MZ3. My question is has anyone who has this or maybe even CS can answer this but has anyone gotten CEL's from it? Also does it have the ports to plug in the one vacuum line that runs to it?

If you have the intake installed correctly(its easy to install) you will not get a check engine light from it. It has all the hook ups needed for the factory line. You dont have to modify anything on your car to make it work. You just uninstall your factory intake parts and install the CS intake. No damage done to your factory intake so if need be you can replace it.

Latest posts

Back