Garage cleaning

well it was a short run but i traded in my speed 3 and got a evo x so im listing the parts i have left over. im trying to get rid of these fast so send me an offer.
first up i have my hypertech tuner, its a great mod and i was running my speed 3 fully bolted with a fmic and it worked great and comes with disc both cables and box SOLD
phone384.jpg

next up is my dashhawk its in good condition no major damage just a few nicks and scratches comes with cable and mounting hardware SOLD
phone387.jpg
phone383.jpg

sure shortcut a great mod for the money. SOLD
phone386.jpg

a cms turbo inlet pipe with no recirc pipe 40 shipped
phone360-1.jpg

ia hallman pro manual boost controller red 40 shipped this is about 75 new
phone372.jpg

a glowshift boost/vac gauge 52mm good condition minior scratches needs new vacum hose SOLD
phone356.jpg

lastley i have a cnt adapter for using a aftermarket downpipe withe the stock echaust it alowws you to use the oem donut gasket with i will include on the piece im looking 20 shipped it was 35 new
phone388.jpg

and for some reason that picture is sideways...
oh and for whoever buys the hypertech i will throw in a ********** license plate frame if you whant it SOLD
phone366.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent on the AP....er I mean the Hypertech you have for sale that would give me nearly the same power as an AP but I can buy from you for a fraction of the cost of an AP.
Thanks!

(kiss)(jerkit)(deadhorse(drinks)(drinks)(drinks)
PM sent on the AP....er I mean the Hypertech you have for sale that would give me nearly the same power as an AP but I can buy from you for a fraction of the cost of an AP.
Thanks!

sale pending on hypertech shortcut dashhawk and boost controller. and yes hypertech is unmaried

Hello
Would You send that DashHawk to Germany? if Yes let me know how much shipping
greetz
Eddy

Jaymz199 assuming you got my PM because you answered one of my questions by replying in this thread instead of replying to my PM.
I'm sending another PM but feel free to email me using the address I included.
I basically just need to confirm if we have a deal and payment method.

Never mind OP.
Not interested anymore. Anybody ignoring my PM's for two days I don't trust to ever ship me product after I've paid so forget it.
And I'm not bothering to PM you about it either.

Im sorry for the delays in response ive ben working 12 hour days and my inbox is blowing up but the hypertech and shortcut are pending and i will reply if it falls through but the boost controller and dashhawk are still up for grabs

I just wanted to thank jaymz199 for the product, even though paypal screwed with my payment, he stayed in contact and work with me to solve the problem. 100% trustworthy, if he had more stuff I would buy it. Again thanks man, awesome "adventure" LOL

Back