Part Out!!!

Well the time has come to part out. My job has required me to start putting on some major miles and I needed an SUV with AWD.

I just sold my 2008 mazdaspeed3. It was very hard for me...Of all of the cars I have owned (almost 10 cars), this was my favorite. Alway got compliments on how hot & fast my car was.

Anyways...She's gone and it's time to list the parts for sale.

All items for sale are Or Best Offer

Items for local pick up only:

Used OEM Bridgestone Potenza tire with ~3-5K miles on it. I got a nail and was in a bind and the dealer would not plug it. I later took to a local shop and was told the tire could definetly be plugged but would need to have it mounted onto a rim to do it.
$40 picked up.
40b88361.jpg

dba4587b.jpg

40c17144.jpg

Used set of 4 16" steelies with 205/60R-16 Firestone Winterforce tires and lug nuts (mounted and balanced). This setup was purchased in the end of october and was installed in November. Only has 3-5K miles on it. Lots of tread left and in great condition.
$500 picked up.
140c113e.jpg
3bdbb985.jpg
b5ce7227.jpg
88c5aa0d.jpg

Items willing to ship:

Used Cobb AP (first version for Mazdaspeed3)
Sold!!Used MSD Dash Hawk

Used Cobb BPV that can be setup as a bpv or bov...Includes gasket.
Sold!!

Used Mazdaspeed CAI with air straightener and cleaning fluids.
Sold!!

Used OEM mount $25 shipped
746dedcf.jpg

New Magnetic oil drain plug
SOLD!!

Used Mazda3/speed3 cargo net
$30 shipped
e2563ddc.jpg

OEM Mazdaspeed3 Touch Up Paint for MGM (Metropolitan Gray Mica).
Sold.

Cobb Shift Weight
Sold!!

New Motocraft Tranny fluid (3 qts)
Sold!!

New Front Hawk Brake Pads for Mazdaspeed3
Sold!!

4 Extra Mazda OEM Lugs
Sold!!

Last edited:
Do you ever make your way down to the DC area? I'm interested in ur stock mm trying to bring my speed back to stock for an easier sale.

Do you ever make your way down to the DC area? I'm interested in ur stock mm trying to bring my speed back to stock for an easier sale.

I doubt that I will down in the DC area anytime soon.

Item is fairly light. I can ship.

PM w/ an offer.

Is the mazdaspeed intake complete

Yes, it was installed on my speed3.

Include pipes, couplers, clamps, filter, heat-shield, mounting bracket, air-straightener (which i purchased separately but including for free), misc screws, cleaning fluid, etc.

This CAI has not been cut/modified.

In good condition and ready to be installed.

Shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer.

Back