Another Corksport Review

Jaleik

Contributor
:
MSP 03.5
I ordered many parts from Corksport, from LEDs and bushings to cams and I must say that I have always been happy with them. I always received my items quickly, well packaged and working perfectly. I couldnt say how their customer service is, ive never had to contact them about anything (to me thats a good thing!). Oh and they sent me a check! Wth!

I already recommended corksport to newbies in modding because their products are quality and they include instructions on most parts, and I plan on recommending them in the future as well.

I ordered many parts from Corksport, from LEDs and bushings to cams and I must say that I have always been happy with them. I always received my items quickly, well packaged and working perfectly. I couldnt say how their customer service is, ive never had to contact them about anything (to me thats a good thing!). Oh and they sent me a check! Wth!

I already recommended corksport to newbies in modding because their products are quality and they include instructions on most parts, and I plan on recommending them in the future as well.

Thank you for the kind words and continued support @Jaleik!

I just bought some bronzoil shifter bushings from CS and damn.. even the packaging is awesome. I wish every transactions I had with vendors went as smoothly.

ps : can I get a 10% off coupon for a 80mm exhaust? :D

Corksport is by far the best vender, I have ordered many of my parts from them and not one problem. I look forward to doing more busness with such a great company.

Back