MS6 engine parts..

im switching over to a FMIC.. so these parts wont be needed and ive decided to skip the BNR/PG upgrade and im going with an ATP. the turbo is in good shape with approx 30k, its a perfect candidate for the BNR or PG upgrades and it will go much easier if you have this to rebuild instead of going without your ride for a while.. the intake box has both the upper and lower pieces and a clean air filter.. the shroud was cut to fir my turbosmart, boost tubes are barely used, the bottom tube pic sux, i can take another if needed.. the prices are OBO and shipped!! email/paypal: Markspd6@gmail.com

OEM exhaust tips $65 shipped
OEM TIP(reg) $25shipped
OEM TIP W/Brass nipple $35 shipped
OEM MS3/6 turbo $175 shipped
OEM MS6 airbox SOLD!!
OEM MS3/6 TMIC $50 shipped
OEM MS6 shroud cover(cut to fit BOVs) $25 shipped
SU boost tubes Blue SOLD!!

CIMG0704.JPG

CIMG0702.JPG

CIMG0703.JPG

CIMG0705.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG0701.JPG
    CIMG0701.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
yeah, sure. the last one is a nightmare... ive just been lazy and havent needed to pull them yet.. was figuring a sale would get me motivated..

No.. Nothing's wrong, its got 36k on it.. I've had 20 or so peeps tell me they're gonna get it.. It's in great shape I was just gonna use it for a BNR upgrade... Really shocked it's still here, I guess people want highly detailed pix of a used turbo?

I'm interested, but I got a wedding to pay for. Hopefully some money gets freed up before anyone else picks it up. GLWS.

Back