FS: Mazdaspeed 3 partout: TWM, Weathertech, JDM, Yakima...

will the rack fit a impreza or a protege and what kinda deal shipped for just the complete rack and the fairing, not the bike racks

Is the 48" bars for the bike rack or ski/snowboard rack? is there a big different between the two other than the size?

will the rack fit a impreza or a protege and what kinda deal shipped for just the complete rack and the fairing, not the bike racks

You would have to check Yakima's website. They make different landing pads for different applications. For the control towers, fairing and 48" bars, $175 plus shipping.

Is the 48" bars for the bike rack or ski/snowboard rack? is there a big different between the two other than the size?

The bars are universal and all racks fit the bars. The only difference is the 48" bars are 48" long and the 58" bars are, well...58" long. They make different lengths for different cars. The 58" hang over some, but I got them so I could accomodate two bike racks and a ski rack.

Cargo mat sold. All other items still for sale. Prices are somewhat negotiable, but please don't be ridiculous. First come, first serve.

Interested in the entire Yakima set up minus the 58" bar!!! You got PMd!

I wouldn't mind a set, I really wouldn't. I just don't have the money to cover it right now. I'm sorta freaked about money until tax time.

Back