Corksport Review

ajkulish

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT & 2001 SC Protege
So i ordered a set of bronzoil shifter bushings for the protege last week and all i have to say is wow, to everything. the shipping was fast, the packaging was extremely professional, it came with pictured installation instructions, and a sticker to rock on my car. unrivaled professionalism and great product. id just like to share this with everyone.

So i ordered a set of bronzoil shifter bushings for the protege last week and all i have to say is wow, to everything. the shipping was fast, the packaging was extremely professional, it came with pictured installation instructions, and a sticker to rock on my car. unrivaled professionalism and great product. id just like to share this with everyone.

Thank you @ajkulish! I hope you are enjoying the shifter bushings you ordered!

I've ordered from them as well and my experience was nothing short of pleasant. I was very pleased and that's hard to say these days.

Last edited:
Thanks jbrewer4639, We always love to hear from customers. We want the good feed back along with if we could have done something better we want to hear about it.

Yeah my experience with them was a good one too. I bought some cams from them and got them quick, packaging was great. A+ seller would buy more parts but they dont have much for the 1.6. Communication was great too.

Corksports and their products along with their staff are exceptional with their knowledge and expertise in Mazda upgrades. I just recently bought a handful of products from them and their packaging, shipping speed, and detailed instructions makes me further know to keep my business with them. And best of all, they are local to my home state and I love supporting locally. Keep up the great work and see you guys in August for the summer event that your guys are throwing. Oh and I can't wait for the LED DRL's I submitted for design today. I hope that they come out soon.

I've been amazed with corksport so far. Much better than any aftermarket supplier I've used previously for any vehicle. Problem during installation? Just give them a call for instant help over the phone. In one thread I mentioned there was a little ding on my CS Mazda 2 skidplate probably from poor handling in shipment. I said it wasn't a big deal and it didn't bother me. Well today I get an envelope with corksport goodies and a hand written appology. Unreal.

A pair of Zoom-Zoom stickers were randomly thrown in with another package. I was super psyched since my wife and I have been wanting those for awhile. Oh...and parts quality, fittment, and engineering are stand out as well from what I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Have been very happy with all my Corksport dealings and purchases. Really great people and super nice products. Shipping, packaging, instructions, and fitment has been superb on everything I've gotten from them. And support after the fact has been fantastic. Can not recommend this company and their products enough -- I tell all my friends about this super place AND it's in my home state too. Transformed a car I liked into one I love!

Back