FT: 17x7 Enkei Evo5. Entertaining trades only!

hey guys i have some hyperblack enkei evo5 and am kinda sorta looking into switching things up. 17x7 +42. there is some salt damage on 2 of the lips, but it can be repaired. i dont need to get rid of these, nor do i really want to, but i just wanna see if there is something better that i could rock.

what i want more than anything.
-Gramlights 57d in luminous yellow or luminous orange.
-lightweight wheel
-6 spoke (ideally, but open to others)
-wider with more agressive offset.
-17 inch
-8 inch wide.

what i dont want
-oem wheels
-trade for a crappy wheel plus cash
-chrome
-big
-heavy

Entertain me with possible trades. im not in any hurry to trade so dont lowball with trade offers. i know that these wheels are worth.

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

i really do like these wheels so im not gonna let em go for something i dont want

What are you looking top get for them Adam? PM me.

Maybe I want them back? I'll trade you the 1980 Hondamatic in my parents garage that need rebuilt. HHhhhmmmmmmm?

Man why you gotta do that. That's really tempting I just dont know if I have the cash to buy another set of wheels and tires for next year. I want an rx7 too so idk. It's really tempting.

llantas-17-enkei-evo-viii-5x114-3-et-38_0.jpg

i would love a set of these, enkei evo 8's. come to me with them and we have a deal.

Nate, oOn8, has some EVo8 wheels he is on the fence about selling, iirc.

Sorry, I'm dumb. I realized you posted this thread in December. Now you're just looking to sell. My apologies. Bump anyway!

Last edited:
Why don't you just get them PC'ed with a silver lip?

because powdercoating is a waste of money. if i just properly prep, paint and clear i save myself a good amount of money.

Back