Instruction Manuals, Write-ups and DIY links

Z-Thrizzle

:
Mazda CX-9, BMW MZ3 Roadster
I think it'll be helpful to have instruction pdfs and links to DIY projects in one thread. Basically this thread can serve as a database for instruction manuals. Members can post pdf installation instructions here along with links to threads having write-ups.

Last edited:
Mirror / rear view camera installation

I'll start...

Attachments

• Mirror_Camera_CX9 Part 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,051
  • Mirror_Camera_CX9 Part 1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,238
Mud Flaps / Splash Guards

Attachments

• Mud_flap_Front_CX9.pdf
    462 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Mud_flap_Rear_CX9.pdf
    424.8 KB · Views: 976
Remote start system instructions

I ran this through a scanner so it's hard to see the small lettering. Probably the most important part is the wiring diagram in the back. I tried blowing it up but it only helped a little. Maybe someone will post an original PDF copy.

Attachments

• Remote Start Instructions.PDF
    1.8 MB · Views: 712
  • Fog_lamp_CX9.pdf
    527.8 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Foglamp_Harness_CX9.pdf
    557.6 KB · Views: 933
Last edited:
Does anyone have an exhaust system diagram for a 2011 CX9 AWD? I am looking at bypassing my catalytic convert.
Thanks

Rear view mirror / camera

I'll start...

Thanks for posting these, but wow ^ that's complicated! I was thinking about it, but after reading through that, never mind. I wouldn't even ask the dealer to do it, as I'm sure they would screw something up after removing all of the trim!

I did the mirror myself on CX9.
I did the backup camera on my wife's Prius.
I can imagine the complexity when you do both together.
That is at least a 4-hour job if all go as expected.

Does anyone have instructions for the mirror installation with homelink and compass (no backup camera)? I want to add this to my 2011 Touring, but debating between doing it myself and having the dealer do it. Would like to see instructions first and get an idea what the job is.

Thanks!

Does anyone have instructions for the mirror installation with homelink and compass (no backup camera)? I want to add this to my 2011 Touring, but debating between doing it myself and having the dealer do it. Would like to see instructions first and get an idea what the job is.

Thanks!
Go Here....the inst are near the bottom of the webpage. Hope this helps.

Back