Blizzak 205/55 R16 Alloy Winters

I was in the process of a new job last fall so this sale fell through the cracks and these are still sitting in the exact same spot as last year so everything below is true.

For sale are 205/55 Blizzak Rev0s on 16'' alloy rims. I have the concentric rings for all 4. I do not have the lugs and the stock speed lugs will not fit if my memory serves me right. I have used them for 3 seasons on my 2007 Mazdaspeed3 and would have run them this year, but I no longer have the speed3. I am looking to sell these local only because I will most likely not have the time during the week to drop these off at UPS/FedEx because of my job. But if you're really interested we can talk.

Looking for $450 obo with pick up.

PM me. Just a heads up I will only be able to respond in the evenings due to my job. Thanks.

DSC_0405 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0406 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0407 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0408 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0409 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0426 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0427 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0416 by timmerspeed3

DSC_0412 by timmerspeed3

Last edited:
Hi, tried to send you a PM but it doesn't seem to go through (maybe my post count is too low?) I may be interested in these for my 5, I believe the 3 and 5 have the same wheel specs. Do you have the rim specs just to make sure? How many more seasons would you guess are in the tires? I am in CT so a bit of a trek for me, but may be worth it.

I got it them and I responded! I live in CT, too. I just updated my profile. I haven't been on the forums much lately. I just moved a few months ago from Boston, sorry about that.

Updates. For sale. CT. NEVER had a chance to deal with this because I was starting a new job and got way to busy. Sorry for those interested. But up for Sale again. I could meet someone too.

Back