Corksport Suggestion thread?

Mazdamatic

:
Mazda 2 Sport
I didnt see one here (and if there is MODS feel free to do what ev.) but since im sure most of CS fans are on here and they do have a suggestion box on ther website maybe we could have a suggestion thread? im seeing alot of 2 owners looking at CS for some things and lord knows i trust and value CS products highly.

hmmmmm???

I was looking into CS for my 2 as well. Based on what I've been hearing, reading, and seeing from other 2 owners and enthusiasts is that the CS products are pretty promising. I'm highly considering installing the short ram intake in my 2 first and, when money and time permits, follow up with lowering springs, a sway bar, and eventually putting an exhaust system on it. But I'm doing as much research as possible before committing to a decision.

I didnt see one here (and if there is MODS feel free to do what ev.) but since im sure most of CS fans are on here and they do have a suggestion box on ther website maybe we could have a suggestion thread? im seeing alot of 2 owners looking at CS for some things and lord knows i trust and value CS products highly.

hmmmmm???

We do have a place for suggestions on our webpage which go directly to our engineer.

http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

You can post up suggestions as well.

-Derrick

Mazda 2 front end links to go with your M2 front sway bar. Thanks for asking! (kiss)

I know we have some plans going for body parts but I do not have any model specifics to share right now.

-Derrick

Back