2009 MS3 OEM Parts, CorkSport Test Pipe, Tial EGW, Etc

I have been replacing "most" of my stock parts this summer on my car. I have pictures of all parts below, let me know if you want better pictures of anything, they were taken on my tablet.

The list! All items were pulled off the car working. And if you don't see it in the picture, it does not come with it. I'll try to mention notable things on the items, but please ask questions first. All items are sold as is.

All prices include shipping to the Continental US ONLY unless stated otherwise (just the heavy items). These are listed locally and a couple of other forums, so first to pay gets the item.

Reasonable offers accepted. Please PM me. Thx!

• Rear (only) Stock Shocks - $50 + shipping (send me your zip)
  • Stock Mid Chassis Brace - $60 + shipping (send me your zip)
  • Stock Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield - $10
  • Stock Oil Filter Housing - $45
  • Stock Turbo Oil Drain Line - $40
  • EWG Screamer Pipe - $20 (4 bolt styles, missing 1 bolt)
  • HKS Racing Suction Intake - $50 (Pipes ONLY, NO filter assembly. Missing some clamps, one piece I started to tint but messed up so it needs to be cleaned)
  • Blue G2 Brake Caliper Paint - $30

• Corksport Test (Mid) Pipe - $100 + shipping, with Wideband sensor hole (can be capped with a screw) - SOLD
  • TurboSmart Hybrid BOV Flange for Mazda - $20 (We bought the adapter kit to put it on a Subaru, so have this left over) - SOLD
  • Stock Exhaust Manifold - $150 + shipping (send me your zip) - SOLD
  • Stock Cat Back Exhaust - $200 (Cut in half to remove - Has to be in 2 pieces to install anyway) - SOLD
  • Stock Downpipe - $150 - SOLD
  • Stock Mid Pipe - $40 - SOLD
  • Stock Springs - $50 + shipping (send me your zip) - SOLD
  • Stock Top Mount Intercooler - $65 (Some bent fins from use) + shipping (send me your zip) - SOLD
  • Stock Boost Controller Solenoid - $20 - SOLD
  • Stock Top Mount Intercooler Cover - $30 (cover has a small corner taken off of it for clearance of an upgrade BOV. The second item in pic, with the sign in the middle, is NOT included. I think that goes to something else, sorry) - SOLD
  • Stock High Beam Bulbs - $10 (pics show the box covered, I put these oem bulbs in my replacement bulbs box for safe keeping) - SOLD
  • Stock Fog Light bulbs - $10 (pics show the box covered, I put these oem bulbs in my replacement bulbs box for safe keeping) - SOLD
    [*] Stock Intake Box - $50 - SOLD
  • 40mm Tial EWG w/ 4 bolt flange - $150 (EWG has some scrapes on the top, 4 bolt style flange, missing 1 bolt) - SOLD
  • NEW CP-E Stainless 3" Exhaust Gasket - $6 (realized I didn't need it) - SOLD

Pictures:
2011-10-23%25252015.08.34.jpg

2011-10-23%25252015.08.55.jpg

2011-10-23%25252015.56.15.jpg

2011-10-23%25252016.06.33.jpg

2011-10-23%25252017.21.10.jpg

2011-10-23%25252017.23.58.jpg

Last edited:
They have about 50k on them. They were working perfectly when I took them off. I only replaced them because I got a great deal on lowering springs and Koni yellows.

I do still have the exhaust Mani. And I could certainly ship it, if you don't mind the cost. Let me know your zip code and I'll get a quote for you.

it was worth a shot.. haha I unfortunately was out of warranty as I purchased the car and my bose headunit sucks... i have a dead spot from 30-34 and the sub goes in and out randomly. kinda sucks.

Back