Turbodreams parts out

The time has come to move onto a different project. My MS3 is going back to stock. Here's whats up for sale:

OEM Mazda car cover - $145 (MAZDA 3 ONLY!)

IMGP4014.jpg

Custom Intake Manifold - $425
You may scoff at the price of this, but here is why its worth it:

1) Look up the cost to get porting work done. s*** will run you over $500. The performance
gains are noticeable. I dont want to throw out some number, but you can definitely feel it on the butt dyno, especially in the higher RPM range

2) I have shaved the mounting tabs for the TMIC, sanded and polished it down to a beautiful finish. Its not perfect, but it was certainly good enough for me

3) butterfly valves and vcts system deleted, no more robbing power.

4) You get to keep your stock IM. No extended time that your car has to be down waiting for shipping

I put a lot of time into this thing. I've never seen another mazdaspeed intake mani like this.

Pics
IMGP4001.jpg

IMGP4000.jpg

Little scuffing. I can fix it for you if you want
IMGP4002.jpg

IMGP4016.jpg

IMGP4017.jpg

IMGP4019.jpg

IMGP4020.jpg

IMGP4021.jpg

IMGP4025.jpg

IMGP4026.jpg

Last edited:
If enough of these are MS3 specific parts, I can move this to the MS3 marketplace. Just let me know.

You might want to include your location per marketplace rules, but also since you have some items listed as local only.

Bump.

What else can you tell prospective buyers about this custom mani? Looks by the pictures to be little more than a gasket matched stock mani with a hand polished exterior. I've done my share of both and it's an ass-ton of work, but performance wise, the only way you're going to make improvements here over stock is to flow it and maybe balance it assuming it's not the same in each runner. Without cutting it apart, porting it, and welding it back together, you're talking Extrude-hone process. This is big bucks.
What did you do to it?

been a while since i've been over here. thread updated with what's left..

What else can you tell prospective buyers about this custom mani? Looks by the pictures to be little more than a gasket matched stock mani with a hand polished exterior. I've done my share of both and it's an ass-ton of work, but performance wise, the only way you're going to make improvements here over stock is to flow it and maybe balance it assuming it's not the same in each runner. Without cutting it apart, porting it, and welding it back together, you're talking Extrude-hone process. This is big bucks.
What did you do to it?

The intake mani was ported by Driver311...one of the only MS3's able to break the 11 second barrier. From what I understand he gasket matched to the SURE TIG's i was running. Its a hand polished exterior. It wasnt cut and welded, but it absolutely made a huge improvement in top-end power. It will throw a CEL because the VCTS is deleted, but you have the option to block the code with an accessport.

On a speed3, it wont cover the rear bumper due to the larger rear wing. there is also no cutout for the antenna, so it is definitely 3 specific

Back