FS: Never used Joe P Pro-Z manual boost controller with Pro-Mount bracket

I bought this a while ago and never got around to installing it. Now that I have the Hypertech, I have no use for this item.

IMAG0412.jpg

This Pro-Z has never been used or mounted. The Pro-Z is Joe P's top of the line MBC. The adjustment knob is sealed with an O-ring. The unit is completely self contained meaning all adjustments are internal to the unit and the adjustment knob does not move up and down when turning it. The knob is also engraved for adjustment.

The mounting bracket is also new and tight. It is adjustable for angle and rotation of the MBC. Included are the original and unused mounting screws and allen wrench. The allen wrench also fits the bolt that is the hinge of the bracket in case you need to tighten it (which you don't right now).

IMAG0414.jpg

Both pieces are precision machined and are extremely well made. The Pro-Z has a lifetime warranty.

Retail price for the Pro-Z is $75 and the Pro-Mount is $18 ($93). Those are shipped prices from Joe P's website. I am selling both items shipped with tracking for $50/firm.

Last edited:
Back