FS: OEM Head Unit 2011 Mazda CX-9 - 4.3" MlD - 6CD Changer/Back-Up Camera & more!

FS: OEM Head Unit 2011 Mazda CX-9 - 4.3" MlD - 6CD Changer/Back-Up Camera & more!

Subject says it all...in "Like New" condition. Includes In-Dash 6 Disc CD Changer with 4.3" Multi-Information Display, Rear View Camera Ready (separate camera required), Bluetooth Streaming Audio, Satellite Radio, etc. Taken from a 2011 CX-9 Touring AWD. Please PM with offers...will consider any and all offers. Free shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Will this work on the base radio system, is it plug and play? Also how much were you thinking of selling this for I might be interested :)

Back