My HUGE LOSSES ARE YOUR HUGE GAIN/MOSTLY FREE SHIPPING

I am out of the mazda game after 12 years of rx7 and ms3 ownership. I can't afford to mod two cars anymore (my baby is a 1990 redtop 240sx) and have lucked my way into a really cheap 1.8t jetta (walking away with a 70k mile 2002 jetta for 3k), and am going back to school. Its been a good run, but no more modding for me.

Free shipping on everything but the intake, because it requires a weird box and is too cheap to give free shipping on. The fuel pump internals were never used, the meth kit was also never used. They have been sitting at my house untouched, I decided to sell my mazda about a year ago and stopped modding it then. My car will be for sale soon too as well, 2008 ms3, koni yellows, corksport tp, xs fmic with 75k for 14,000.00. keep your eyes open for that soon too. I'd prefer pickup, will drive 30 miles in any direction of los angeles to meet for sale as well, but shipping is free for all but intake. ALL PICTURES ARE ATTACHED

Parts:

Cp-e version two standback WITH PLUG AND PLAY HARNESS!

One of the clips that attaches to the ecu was broken when I bought it, but it didn't give me any problems at all, still connects just fine. with pnp, this retails for 850$. I will sell it WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR $450, HALF PRICE.

Universal Devilown injection kit

As you can see it photos, this kit was never used and includes a 2.5 gallon tank.
Both parts when new, which they still are, retail for a combined $300. I will sell, with free shipping, for 215$.

PTP Fuel pump internals:

This is the newest version of the fuel pump that came after all the refabbing, all complaints were filed, and was from the newest, best batch of the bunch. THIS PART WAS ALSO NEVER USED,THEREFORE IS BRAND NEW. Over $500 dollar part for only:
$300.

Turboxs cai:
This was on my car for two years, was the most noticeable bump in power when compared to the sb, tp, fmic. $120 new, will sell for $50 plus shipping.

Remember, free shipping for all items besides cai, these are huge discounts as is so I will consider offers, but don't low ball me, these are insanely low prices considering shipping is free. If I am driving to sell you a part, it's not for you to check it out, it's for you to buy. If you want more pictures, just pm me, I know I have a low post count, I spent all my time at ****************.org and have been there for years, one of the first members, my name there is digitaljedi. I am selling here because I am out of the mazda game, as stated, so I want to avoid my donation to be vip for this year if I can since the only posts I will be doing here or there are purely for the salle of these parts.

I will not accept trades, the fmic and corksport tp will not be for sale.

Anyone interested in more info for my 2008ms3 with 75k miles on it for 14,000, pm me and I will give details. thanks for looking.

-mike.

Attachments

• WP_000273.jpg
    WP_000273.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 369
  • WP_000276.jpg
    WP_000276.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 311
  • WP_000274.jpg
    WP_000274.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 320
  • WP_000272.jpg
    WP_000272.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 309
  • WP_000275.jpg
    WP_000275.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
updated pictures here and now above in original post

Attachments

• WP_000271.jpg
    WP_000271.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 196
  • WP_000270.jpg
    WP_000270.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 172
make some offers guys, these are great prices with free shipping. Items will be going on ebay after this weekend, prefer to sell to forum guys first.

is this place really this dead now? half price and free shipping on incredible ms3 parts and zero interest?

Maybe it would do better in the MS3 section? I could move it if you would like.

I was just informed ptp is selling his internals for 350$ now, in light of that, even though my pump has never been used and is completely brand new, will sell for 275$ shipped. no interest for the cp-e standback with pnp harness yet, so I'll drop that from $450 to $400. Thats really cheap for that part, and won't be going any lower than that. Alot of interest in the meth kit thus far. If someone buys the sb with pnp or fuel pump and picks it up from me, I'll throw in the turbo xs cai free.

I was just informed ptp is selling his internals for 350$ now, in light of that, even though my pump has never been used and is completely brand new, will sell for 275$ shipped. no interest for the cp-e standback with pnp harness yet, so I'll drop that from $450 to $400. Thats really cheap for that part, and won't be going any lower than that. Alot of interest in the meth kit thus far. If someone buys the sb with pnp or fuel pump and picks it up from me, I'll throw in the turbo xs cai free.

so...are you selling a "pump" or pump internals?

Nevermind....looks like just internals from your pic, your wording has me confused.

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured it out.
Fail on my part for speed reading...but just to aid in the confusion your original post states that "this is the newest version of the pump"
And the post I quoted above states "my pump has never been installed"
You may want to add "internals" to help clear up any future confusion from anyone, but that's your call. GLWS
G

meth kit sold to k7 addict, and gave him the intake for free. I have my stock tmic in the garage and stock mid pipe, willing to throw those in free to anyone who buys any remaining parts (hopefully it's obvious I wouldn't ship the top mount and mid pipe free).

Shockingly to me, still zero interest in the cpe sb with pnp for only 400, that price won't be changin, its really an amazing deal for what alot of people think is the best tuning solution for the ms3.

All other pms replied to, several inquiries on pump internals, first to pay will be first to get it at this point. Can't keep holding it you guys.

fuel pump internals were shipped yesterday.

Still have the cp-e standback v2 with pnp haress.

Price dropped to $350

Back