BEGI TURBO LIST STARTED

For information on the details of this turbo kit, please refer to the BEGI turbo update posted on 11/27/01.

If any of you have questions or comments toward Mr. Corky Bell, you can reach him at:
Corkyatcartech.net

Mr. Bell would like to see a list started of all those who are interested in the Turbo kit. This list does not mean that you are obligated in any way, but rather a reference point to get the process started. We would like to see the names of ONLY those who are SERIOUSLY interested please.

BEGI OFFICIAL TURBO LIST :

Kflyfshr7

add me. I have gotten the wife to agree. I can not be with out the car for 3 - 6 months but the second test car that will only require 2 weeks would be perfect especially since i live in S.A. so count me in for that if it isnt already arranged with someone else. :D :D :D cant wait.

I am definately in. I will call Mr. Bell though just to make sure everything is cool. Not that I don't trust ya hehe, but I just want to be safe :)

But yes, I am in.

after we get 25 people to donate $200...would it be possible for mr. bell to have a contract written up explaining what is going to happen, and how we are able to withdraw at any time...just tobe safe...

If we get 6 more people then we can all pay $500 each and we would have the deposit. That $500 would go torwards the kit, so thats only like $2500 more ya gotta pay :)

i dont think all of us can come up with $500...we still have a brand new car to pay for...hehehe... :eek:

Just be aware. I am not interested in a turbo right at this second. The only reason I put my name on this list is b/c you said
Mr. Bell would like to see a list started of all those who are interested in the Turbo kit. This list does not mean that you are obligated in any way, but rather a reference point to get the process started. We would like to see the names of ONLY those who are SERIOUSLY interested please.
I am seriously interested in one within the next 1.5 to 2 yrs, but I am interested in getting one. I do still have this car to pay for and also college, so I'm not about to shell out 3 grand. I thought this list was just so that he could get an idea of approx. how many people would be interested. If that is that case, keep me on the list,...but don't expect to see $250 or $500 from me before the end of next year. Just my 2 cents. :D

Ben, it's cool so don't worry about it! Mr. Bell and I would like to see this list grow and grow........Hopefully, we will have 50 or more people on the list by the beginning of the new year.

I have been working VERY hard on this whole TURBO thing and I need everyone's support, so if your at all interested, please put your name on the list.

Remember; We only need to come up with $5000.00 total, so if 50 people put in $100.00- we have met our goal.

MORE POWER, MORE POWER, MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!
ENRY- WHat do YOU think of all this??

I am definately interested in getting a turbo kit. Put me on the list. I NEED SPEED!!! Do they have a web site? I would like to get more info on Mr. Ben just being safe.....Thanks!!

we really shouldnt have any problem getting 50 ppl interested...seeing as how the turbo SHOULD fit p5 and pro 2.0 engines

al

I'd be down, depending on the final price of the system. There's no point if he can't estimate where we will fall in the end.

Thanks, Rishie

I'm definately interested. I guess my only question is, once this turbo is developed and it's shipped to me, do I just need to take it to a pro shop to get it installed? I don't know crap about cars.

But for now, you can definately add me to the list of interested people. And for me, the $200-500 is not an issue.

PLEASE put your name on the list if interested. We need to see your name on the BEGI list. This will give me an updated list as time goes on. Thanks everyone for your responses. Keep the list going.

Latest posts

Back