FT/FS: Gold STI BBS Rims & Tires

I have 4 17x114.3 STI Edition Gold BBS rims and tires. Tires in good shape, 2 tires have ZRI tires and other 2 have HRI. About 85% Tread. Looking to Trade for Rims n Tires in 17x114.3. I was about to put the rims on and the Hub doesnt fit, and lug nuts are too short with my car, Otherwise i would keep them. Have very minor rash around the lip of the rims in some spots. Still look nice though. Just cleaned them too. Hit me up with trades. Mazdaspeed Protege RacingHarts with tires is most preferred, but i'm up for anything as long as it will fit my P5. 17's preferred. but willing to do nice 16s or maybe 18... ?. show me what you got. PM Me.** NEED TIRES, SO I WOULD LIKE RIMS N TIRES together.** Would rather not have to ship, but willing to if necessary** Located in Suffolk county, Long island, ny. Willing to arrange possible trade meet up in tri-state area, as i do drive a truck around the tri-state area for work. *Also FS, $$850 OBO. * i Need 17x114.3.

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

i Need 17x114.3.

-Kenny

Last edited:
You meant to say the bbs rims are 17" 5 X 114.3 and you want 17" 5 X 100 is this correct.

You have that they are 17 X 114.3 and you looking to trade for 17 X 114.3

Just givin ya a heads up.

**new images will be up tomorrow after work. very busy this weekend, i apologize. lock if u must.. ** GI.
PM when you're ready and I'll unlock

Edit: unlocked! please add pictures to thread

Last edited:
unlock bump. show me what u have to trade. as long as it is 114.3 n will fit a p5, ill consider it

I could trade you my Mazda 3 wheels that are 17" and 5x114.3 and have been installed on other P5s with success before so they'll work.

yea. did they fit? i tried to find ur car for a while before buying them lol. i was plpanning to paint them black. the studs rent long enough tho.

Last edited:
That or just get the center's bored out that's what I did with my bbs wheel's any local machine shop can do it.

looking at where they sit, my guess is spacers/adapters :)
arent that model of the STi wheels 5x100 ?

looking at where they sit, my guess is spacers/adapters :)
arent that model of the STi wheels 5x100 ?

Your right he did use spacer's and I just saw those same wheel's in the 5x114 bolt pattern on ebay..I'm just saying there is other ways of getting them to fit beside's spacer's getting them bored out is another option.

Back