Newbie questions

I just got my cx-9 last week, its a Grand touring, AWD model.

I have some questions hoping to get answers since most of you would have already dealt with it or pondered over,

1. The left or right signal indicators dont seem to turn off automatically, Is this how it works ?

2. When i open the driver door, the driver seat always moves to a preset default position & i always have to select my driver memory position to get it back to where i want. Can i stop this default movement of the driver seat?

3. While locking the car from my key, when i press once i hear the all doors lock & if i press again it honks & looks like it activates the anti-theft system, but when i use the driver switch on the door while pressing once it just locks all the door but doesnt do the honking or what i think is the anti-theft system activation.
Why is this difference or IS there something iam missing ?

Thanks in advance for having such a elaborate forum, Hoping to get some quick replies :)

Please post what year your cx-9 is... 2011?
Just like any other car...if you turn in one direction and then straighten, indicator should turn off. Weird.
I have an 08, and the seat never moves unless i tell it to. I do know you can program one seat position into each smartkey, but I have never experimented with programming a seat position into the smartkey.
You only have to press lock once on the smartkey. Yes if you press it twice, the horn will honk, but you only have to press it once and hear it go "beep" and the car is locked, all doors.

1. The left or right signal indicators dont seem to turn off automatically, Is this how it works ?

Elaborate, please. Don't quite get it.

2. When i open the driver door, the driver seat always moves to a preset default position & i always have to select my driver memory position to get it back to where i want. Can i stop this default movement of the driver seat?

Your key was programmed for that seat setting. You need to reprogram it to your seat setting. I am sure your
OM should have that info. What year is yours?

3. While locking the car from my key, when i press once i hear the all doors lock & if i press again it honks & looks like it activates the anti-theft system, but when i use the driver switch on the door while pressing once it just locks all the door but doesnt do the honking or what i think is the anti-theft system activation.
Why is this difference or IS there something iam missing ?

I think helbigtw got this one. Honking basically tells you that
"It is locked already!"

Back