AC Problem 2007 CX9

TIFOSI1

:
Mazda CX9 2007
Put the gauges on the car and at 92 out side got 20 on the low and 140 on the high, put on a can of 134a and brought the high side up to 200. AC now blows cold, but only on the passenger and rear seat, the driver side has no AC.

#1 Is 200 on the high side enough, some of my fellow racers tell me 225.
#2 I'm having a vacuum noise when pressing on the brake, could this be related.

Just strange that there is no AC on the driver side and cold as hell in the back and on the passenger side.

All comments or suggestions are appreciated

Kelly

well it's still not working

Loaded the AC systems yesterday it worked for w while, but now hotter than ever, I went and bought a can of dye. Fixin to load it up and see where the leak is.

Hi Tifosi1,

I have a 2007 CX-9 that started having the same symptoms you described above. First I noticed that the driver side air-vents were HOT compared to the passenger side COLD and rear ICY COLD, and then the rear vents stopped blowing completely no matter what level the fan is set at the back seat, there is no air at all. Could you tell me how you fixed yours? I am thinking I should start by replacing the two AC relays that keep coming up as usual suspects for CX-9 AC issues.
Thank-you,
TomCool

Not sure this is the same, but I had an issue with A/C coming from the driver's side and rear, but hot as hell air from the passenger side. Solution: The motor that controls the air mixer door(flap) had failed and was dumping heat directly to the passenger side. Replaced the motor and all was fixed. The passenger's and driver's side have separate control motors for the mixer door.

Back