New SHOES!

jayjoshjake

:
'10 CX 9 GT/AWD
As promised, here are some pics of the new wheels. Drove it around for a bit and it rides like my stock 20's, let me know what you think.

Lexani CVX-55
22x9 et35 - 265/35/22
22x10.5 et40 - 315/30/22

PICT2958.jpg

PICT2959.jpg

PICT2957.jpg

yeah. looks good as is. but yeah lowering it would not hurt either. nice job =D

yeah. looks good as is. but yeah lowering it would not hurt either. nice job =D

Thanks ... I've been looking around into maybe doing airbags but I'm too afraid to ruin the ride too much. I have never been in a car thats on that kind of suspension so I don't know how it is. Maybe I'll just do some H&R springs and see how that'll look.

Damn, I like the look, good job, good job. Defintely different, but in a very good way

Thanks!

Looks good, but one of the reasons I decided on the Touring over the GT is b/c I didn't want the 20" rims. Too big for the roads we have up here. When I had 18's on my BMW, they used to bend and crack all the time, in addition to destroying tires. 22's would not survive in NE, but they look cool!

Those rims on the white 9 are gorgeous. Good job

Thanks!! LOL, what's up with this dude jacking my thread?!

Looks good, but one of the reasons I decided on the Touring over the GT is b/c I didn't want the 20" rims. Too big for the roads we have up here. When I had 18's on my BMW, they used to bend and crack all the time, in addition to destroying tires. 22's would not survive in NE, but they look cool!

We don't have the best roads out here either, but the profile on the tires are actually bigger than what it looks like on the pic. The sidewall height on the stock 20's compared to the 22's are about under an inch.

(nana)(alright)NOW, thats how you represent white! very nice jay!!!!! +10

Ok I have to say it looks pretty good. Bi-color rims are always my favorite! I also have a white 9 so I am bias! Forget what I say on your other thread--just messing w/ ya :)

You better watch out on those 22's with rubber bands though. They don't like pot holes. I think our 9 has bent the 20's slightly.

Ok I have to say it looks pretty good. Bi-color rims are always my favorite! I also have a white 9 so I am bias! Forget what I say on your other thread--just messing w/ ya :)

You better watch out on those 22's with rubber bands though. They don't like pot holes. I think our 9 has bent the 20's slightly.

It's all good .. The tires are still pretty beefy for being 22's. I've been running on them for about a week now and it's still a pretty decent ride.

:(crystal don't you dare get rims and paint them white, thats my idea! pleeeeze don't!!! lol well i guess it will be okay to do it since you live in m.d.

i bet you would crystalwhitey! lol hey jay can you take some more pics of the rear tire? im thinking if the rear can fit the front.

Back