Speed6 Mica 54k miles, $14,500 - Richmond VA

Selling my 2007Speed6.

53,880 miles, car under loan, oil changes at dealership, great shape, only thing I ever took it to the dealership for other than regular maintenance was a stuck purge valve, which is common with the car, and they replaced it. Since then have had no issues to speak of. Paint is in good shape, theres a little mark on the rear bumper, not sure what from, that's about it.

Car has 6 CD change and premium sound. Added an mp3 player (Audiolink) that sits in glove compartment. That's the only aftermarket mod on the car.

Love this car, but with the kids, it's time to replace this one with something large, boring, and slow.

Asking $14,500, not very flexible on that. Bluebook on the car is somewhere between $16k-$17k (I figure its somewhere on the high end of good to excellent).

Tires are Pirelli PZero Nero All Season XL with 10k miles on them, great shape.

I tried to upload the pictures here but appear to have failed miserably. Here's a link to 10 pictures I took today on shutterfly. http://speed6.shutterfly.com/

Please PM me if you're seriously interested. Thanks.

Sorry if the exterior looks dirty - that's pollen. Waxed it yesterday, took pics, then realized i needed a sign in the window, got home from work today to take new pics and it must have been *THE* day for pollen.

Attachments

• IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    815.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Back