led smoked rear markers, axela badge, other items :)

I sold my mazdaspeed3 hatchback but I have some parts that will also fit on the Mazda 3 Sedan and hatchback if anyone is interested:

Stock resonators, I have 2 of them incase you chopped yours out and need to put them back in to quiet down the car or turn it back to stock. $20 each shipped
2011-03-12133201.jpg

Stock Muffler, incase you chopped yours out and need to put one back in to go back to stock sound, $20 shipped
2011-03-12133136.jpg

AXELA Badge, brand new with the double sided tape still on the back, never installed. A few scuffs on the chrome, but if you're painting it black you'd never see it. $10 shipped
2011-03-12130205.jpg

LED rear markers and rear side markers. These come in a dark gray/smoked color and are simple to install. You can leave them installed or connect the wires to your license plate lights and they will all light up a bright dotted LED red. These were imported from Japan when I bought them. $70 shipped.
2011-03-12130000.jpg

installed picture to show the color they look like (smoked):
3087711_63.jpg

installed picture of turned on (this is till in daylight but at night its bright red LED dots)
3087711_65.jpg

this is what they looked like brand new when they arrived:
3087711_64.jpg

PM me if interested in anything! -Kyle

Last edited:
could you cut me a deal on both the Axela badge and the Led rear markers?

I no longer have the smoked LED markers, but I will send you the Axela Badge for $6 if you paypal to me.

PM me if you would like my paypal and I'll get it sent out asap

Back