2004-2008 Mazda 3/MS3 Curt trailer hitch - $100 shipped in the lower 48

We purchased this for our Mazdaspeed 3 and then sold the car before installing it. It is meant for the standard 3, but worst case it would require a trimming for the MS3 on the bumper (update - I saw on another thread that this will fit the MS3 with no trimming needed.) It is brand new.

Can be used as an actual hitch, or as we had planned for a plug in bike rack.

In any case, from the Curt information:

Curt Class 1 trailer hitches are custom fitted to your vehicle for easier installation. This square tube hitch with 1-1/4 inches receiver opening supports up to 2,000 lbs of maximum gross trailer weight and 200 lbs of maximum tongue weight.
Weight Distribution Systems are not available with Class 1 hitches.

Class 1 trailer hitches come with a ball mount and pin and clip; all you have to do is add the hitch ball and you'll be towing in no time.

Rust control. Curt high-gloss black receiver hitches feature a durable baked on EverGloss powder coat finish which resists rust, abrasion and corrosion. Going one step further, Curt's WeatherTite construction even prevents rusting from the inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch. Each hitch has a one-piece seamless and attractive rolled Pro S Design collar which ensures strength, exceeds V-5 standards, and you guessed it, helps reduces rust. They've also made access easy with a built-in step pad on many applications and the receiver's open back for easy cleaning. Finally, all receiver hitches are constructed with precision robotic welding for superior strength and a great fit each and every time.

What's Included:
Hitch, Ball Mount, Pin & Clip, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions

A pdf of the installation instructions can be seen at http://sitepro12.sitepro.com/masterl..._11384_INS.pdf

Attachments

• Mazda 3 hitch 3.jpg
    Mazda 3 hitch 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 982
Link to installation instructions isn't working for me for some reason... Says I'm not authorized...

How hard is this to install? Is it something I could do on my own without a lift, or would I need someone who could get it off the ground?

Interested in Mazda 3 Trailer Hitch 208.365.8828 Tony

Please call me 208.365.8828

We purchased this for our Mazdaspeed 3 and then sold the car before installing it. It is meant for the standard 3, but worst case it would require a trimming for the MS3 on the bumper (update - I saw on another thread that this will fit the MS3 with no trimming needed.) It is brand new.

Can be used as an actual hitch, or as we had planned for a plug in bike rack.

In any case, from the Curt information:

Curt Class 1 trailer hitches are custom fitted to your vehicle for easier installation. This square tube hitch with 1-1/4 inches receiver opening supports up to 2,000 lbs of maximum gross trailer weight and 200 lbs of maximum tongue weight.
Weight Distribution Systems are not available with Class 1 hitches.

Class 1 trailer hitches come with a ball mount and pin and clip; all you have to do is add the hitch ball and you'll be towing in no time.

Rust control. Curt high-gloss black receiver hitches feature a durable baked on EverGloss powder coat finish which resists rust, abrasion and corrosion. Going one step further, Curt's WeatherTite construction even prevents rusting from the inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch. Each hitch has a one-piece seamless and attractive rolled Pro S Design collar which ensures strength, exceeds V-5 standards, and you guessed it, helps reduces rust. They've also made access easy with a built-in step pad on many applications and the receiver's open back for easy cleaning. Finally, all receiver hitches are constructed with precision robotic welding for superior strength and a great fit each and every time.

What's Included:
Hitch, Ball Mount, Pin & Clip, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions

A pdf of the installation instructions can be seen at http://sitepro12.sitepro.com/masterl..._11384_INS.pdf

Back