CorkSport Mazda 2

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We have been working on the 2 but I havent had a chance to really get updates posted up on it. Here is a picture from a MazdasNW event this week.

The wheels are the 5 Zigen FN01R-C 15x7 +25mm offset.

CorkSport-Mazda-2.jpg

-Derrick

Where did you get the wheels? What did they set you back? When will the 2 exhaust be ready? :D

Where did you get the wheels? What did they set you back? When will the 2 exhaust be ready? :D

The wheels are the spec miata wheel Mazda Motorsports sells. I picked up a set second hand which had been used one time. I paid about $250 for the set without tires.

We will have the exhaust ready to sell next month.

-Derrick

Thanks Derrick! $250 w/o tires? Good lord! That's awesome!

It was one of those way to good to pass up deals. I paid $88 per tire so the whole thing including shipping and balancing was $657.

-Derrick

Amazing deal. You can't even buy these unless you're in the Mazdaspeed motorsports club, right? I'm probably going to get some 8" 6UL's eventually.

Derrick, I take it you took off the wheel spacers off with those wheels. Are you planning on selling the used spacers? My summer wheels are +40, which size spacers do you recommend. This summer I'm going to replace the stock tires with 205's.

Amazing deal. You can't even buy these unless you're in the Mazdaspeed motorsports club, right? I'm probably going to get some 8" 6UL's eventually.

If you autocross or plan on it you can sign up with them. It is pretty easy to do.

-Derrick

Derrick, I take it you took off the wheel spacers off with those wheels. Are you planning on selling the used spacers? My summer wheels are +40, which size spacers do you recommend. This summer I'm going to replace the stock tires with 205's.

The spacers are spoken for. I had +25mm H&R spacers installed front and rear. The wheels I installed are 1 inch wider than stock thus the 205 size I went with.

-Derrick

If you autocross or plan on it you can sign up with them
Crap....I should have signed up, thought they were more "fulltime" track sponsor types. I just ordered a set of 6UL's and RE-11's from Goodwin Racing for ah...significantly more than $657. 8>\

What size 6UL's did you get elf?
I got the 15x7 (nickel) with Bridgestone RE-11's 205/50-15...I found out afterwards they weigh 24# each, Falken RT615K's were ~20# each. I'll post some pix next weekend, not supposed to arrive on the East coast until next Thursday.
(I was looking at the 5Zigen's, Chaparral/Panasport look-alikes and Kosei RT1S @ T-Rack)

Last edited:
Back