About to be New Owner.

lovmyrx7

:
11 MS3, 12 MZ3 Skyactiv (wifes)
Been on the site for a while, owned lots of Mazda's. I currently work for Mazda of Midland, and I've had a hunkering to get a 2. I'm done waiting, should have one by next week.

How high would the interest level be for a uploaded copy of the FSM? :)

I'm interested, as I want to know this car inside and out. How much do the Service Manuals cost, might be willing to buy one...

Hope it works out for you! The Mazda2 has been quite a surprise to me - It is way more fun than I originally thought. :)

Been on the site for a while, owned lots of Mazda's. I currently work for Mazda of Midland, and I've had a hunkering to get a 2. I'm done waiting, should have one by next week.

How high would the interest level be for a uploaded copy of the FSM? :)

Extremely interested. Also, welcome to the M2 Family.

Thanks for the warm welcomes,

I'll see what I can do about a digital copy to a CD-ROM and about uploading to the forums. I'll also pay for the first actual "copy" of the FSM for myself, and see how much it would be. As far as buying it outright, I'm not sure if Mazda sells these FSM's outright, they are the blue back shop FSM's. But I can assure, I'd in no way shape or form charge for these files, I'll make sure and CMA (cover MY assests) first :)

Just heard that all 2011+ vehicle FSM's will be on our computer only! No more paperback copies. We might be SOL on this one, stay tuned...

Dang, I'd be interested in it too. I'm sure you'll love your 2, I just got mine less than a month ago and have been loving it!

Back