Dippy Ginge from the UK

Benji44

:
Mazda 2 Sport
Hello people of the forum. This is my hello post and im going to kill you photos as I have had the car a year now. Ill use this as my continued thread as well. Enjoy.

jap59.jpg

mecar1copycopy.jpg

maz_tonemapped.jpg

DSC_2475.jpg

DSC_2178.jpg

_DSC1026.jpg

_DSC0590.jpg

_DSC1027.jpg
_DSC1033.jpg

_DSC1034.jpg

I'm not sure why Mazda didn't carry that color into the 2011 Model for North America. It's beautiful.

Also, are those stock rims? They look great. What size are they?

thanks guys for the comments. the car is on the stock sport rims for europe although this may change soon. the stickers were an xmas pressie (fatlace and illest) and i am lowered 30mm which under the warranty is all i can do for now, oh well ill make do. anyway here is a teaser of what may be to come.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

It looks good though, Just need more aggressive looking wheels with a nice offset to pull off those stickers.

Few pic updates. I have decided to sell the mini rims as I was not feeling them to much. Also painted the brakes today but it was COLD!!!

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

_DSC1461.jpg

_DSC1462.jpg

Can you get me one of those Sport emblems from your local dealership? I would be willing to prepay if you take paypal. We do not have those here in the US.
Mods, if you think this is a drift, jack or otherwise inappropriate, go ahead and delete it.

Think a sport badge would be a good idea out there.
Was trying to get a Demio badge but that worked out allmost 40 shipped to the uk.

Still think the newer 14's look better Benji ;)

Hi Guys,

My name is Warren Whittaker and I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I have just purchased a new 2010 Mazda 2 "Genki" Hatch for my 18 yrs daughter (Birthday surprise in late April)

Mazda Australia has a useless selection of genuine accessories and those available are 2-3 times the price of your UK genuine accessories.

Would any UK Forum members be able to assist in my purchase of accessories for my daughters new car.

Warren
wn.whittaker@bigpond.com

Thoughs headlamps look so much better than the US version. I'm thinking upgrade for ours. Looks sick on 17".

cut it of and have switched the plate to a square one. pics next week after the ace cafe mazda meet, unless i cant help myself and do a tease shot maybe.

Back