Soon-to-be Mazda2 Owner: Armrest and All-Weather Mats?

zoomzoom9

:
2011 Mazda Mazda2 Touring MT
Hey everyone, I'm expecting to take delivery of a new Mazda2 on Monday, getting excited for it! I have a few quick questions. First, does anyone know if they came out with the armrest for the Mazda2 yet? I drive about 100 miles a day so I could really use a center armrest! Aftermarket would be fine too if they're available.

Also, do they have all-weather floor mats? I'd like to try to keep the inside of the car somewhat clean :)

Thanks!

There isn't a OEM armrest...but there are all weather mats...details available on the Mazda 2 section of the Mazda website. Congratulations...I think you will be pleased with your new 2. (2thumbs)

Timely question, and good in that it made me check with Weathertech, who makes some really neat molded mats. I had a set in the Mazda 3 that preceded this car and have been waiting for them to come on-line with a set for the 2, which they now show, and which I have just ordered!

Nice, you should see if he'll ship a couple of them, I'm sure there's a few people on here who'd be interested :)

THe first time we test drove our Mazda2 I about feel over. Went to rest my arm on the imaginary one to push myself over and took a dive into my girfriend. Good view though.

Don't let the dealer talk you into them installing it. It took me about thirty minutes get it in (and a $4 5/16" drill bit I didn't have). Drilling the holes - take your time; they'll line up with the bracket even if you're a little off.

No more falling over as Rally said!

Don't let the dealer talk you into them installing it. It took me about thirty minutes get it in (and a $4 5/16" drill bit I didn't have). Drilling the holes - take your time; they'll line up with the bracket even if you're a little off.

No more falling over as Rally said!

Do They provide the installation instructions?

Back