COBB AP question for 2006 MS6

avillamarin

:
Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Can use the maps of MS3 2007-2009 on my 2006 MS6?

I have an MSCAI but there is no map on the MS6 for that.

also whats the MSCAI2?

I have an MSCAI but not sure which one.

thanks

ok cool thanks!

also another question. I did a datalog and I have NO IDEA on how to read that! so I dont know whats good whats bad.

help please!

Time Accel. Pedal Pos. (%) RPM (RPM) Knock Retard () Calculated Load (Load) Long Term FT (%) Mass Airflow (g/s) MAF Voltage (V) Short Term FT (%) Throttle Position (%) Vehicle Speed (mph) Actual AFR (AFR) Boost Air Temp. ( F) DI Fuel Press. (PSI) Boost (PSI) Spark Adv. () Wastegate Duty (%)

Use these fields and post a log in 4th at WOT from 3-6k and ppl can help. Make sure you dont have knock w/the map before you do the log.

maf voltage is not important if you have g/s, speed is also not important, same with pedal position because throttle % is there, all the others are good, but those 3 are not really necessary to a tuning log.

MAF voltage i keep for calibrations, speed is just cause i like to see it and the pedal is pointless i suppose.

well i guess if you tune based on maf voltage, but g/s and short/long term fuel trims are sufficient.

plus it keeps the. xls file to a minimum and cuts out what i don't believe i need to see.

Read up on the threads when people post their logs and take in what other people are commenting - that's one great way to learn how to read them. And when you get a log, post it up.

Back