A few Small Upgrades

how does one go about getting tinted side blinkers?

edit: nvrmind read about the spray lol

looks great!

Last edited:
AHHHH SNOW! Not looking forward to that.... BTW Car looks great, love the dark windows on the green the most!!!!

... theyres a spray that u can use to darken the side blinkers? point me in the direction of said spray please!!

I want to get my windows tinted too... it looks awesome, but at the same time I don't want to get a ticket lol... Minnesota only allows 50% on all windows would 50% be worth it?

i have 5% all around on mine, sure the passenger/driver is illegal, but i usually roll with them down, and even with them up i've had them done about a year now and havent been stopped or even looked at yet, so MEH! its looks real HOTT on the Green too!

50% looks good too. I tint for the heat reduction so I've been using Suntek CXP and 3M Crystalline. Both are 70% and hardly noticeable.

For the other windows I usually do 45%. How do people with factory tint deal with Minnesota?

Maybe I'll do 45% I doubt the cops can notice a difference between 50 and 45 lol. Now I got to find a reputable tint company lol.

Hi Guys,

Please consider that tinting your driver and passenger windows does carry a safety issue. At night it obscures headlights from other cars.

One of the most incredibly wonderful young ladies I ever met was killed in a car accident because of it. She pulled out of a gas station in front of a car obscured by another car at night. The second car was behind the first around a curve and apparently she didn't see the headlights of the second car.

I know I'm a downer,,,,,,, but,,,,,,, Just please consider.

John

I took this picture this morning. 70% Front 55% on the rest. The heat reduction was very noticeable. If I could do the windshield I would because that's were you can feel the heat coming from.

I will say I like the 3M better. The Suntek has a little haze to it almost like the glass is dirty.

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Last edited:
... theyres a spray that u can use to darken the side blinkers? point me in the direction of said spray please!!
in one of the other posts someone mentioned it. i think he said it can be found at a local auto store. said go easy on the spray and itll be dark but thin enough for the blinker to come thru alright

The spray-on stuff for the sidemarkers (people also use it on taillights and reflectors) is called Nite Shades.

I took this picture this morning. 70% Front 55% on the rest. The heat reduction was very noticeable. If I could do the windshield I would because that's were you can feel the heat coming from.

I will say I like the 3M better. The Suntek has a little haze to it almost like the glass is dirty.

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

I wonder if the police would ever even notice if you put the CR-70 on the windshield? I know it's illegal, but how would they ever know during a routine stop?

Back