BNR turbo Stage1

Redline77

:
Mazda, Speed6. 2007
I purchased a new Stage 1 from BNR over the holiday. I also have a local mechanic placing it in the vehicle. I received a call today saying that the turbo was not 100% bolt up what what he told me. He said one of the lines will not bolt up correctly. Plz could someone with exp give me the low down so I can get him the part he needs.

The line not fitting is the coolant line from the passenger side. He says its to short. The BNR turbo sits lower so its further away. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If memory serves, we bent the coolant line a small amount, and it fit fine.

I do know we made the stock one fit on it; I just can't remember exactly how we did it, it was a year ago.

Um the stage one is the oem housing. There shouldn't be any problem what so ever. But if he does have to adjust all he has to do is cut the coolant lune or bend it so it fits and or make the coolant hose longer. Easy fix. Call byran at BNR. I'm sure he would be happy to tell u what to do

A fair amount now....bnr turbo, turbo smart BOV, Cobb AP, 3 Gauges, Cork Sport intake and exhaust.

Ya there was a little water line that had to be bent. Np once the mechanic talked to BNR.
Also I must say The gentlemen at BNR very professional. He was very willing to assist in make everything work properly. 5 stars for them.
It appears now I am in badly need of a tune.

Very easy , cool line and the heat shield was the issue , but very easy to fix !

Turbo pull very hard without smoke after 1 year .

I run it with full synth Amsoil 5w40 !

Best K04 upgrade IMO !

A fair amount now....bnr turbo, turbo smart BOV, Cobb AP, 3 Gauges, Cork Sport intake and exhaust.

Ya there was a little water line that had to be bent. Np once the mechanic talked to BNR.
Also I must say The gentlemen at BNR very professional. He was very willing to assist in make everything work properly. 5 stars for them.
It appears now I am in badly need of a tune.

Good to hear, yeah a tune will really open it up!

its good to see these turbos getting some recognition. I think its a great idea for a drop-in upgrade solution. Keep the reviews coming.

What ever fits the stock turbo should fit the BNR turbos. It would behoove you to upgrade the dp. Being as the car will need to be tuned anyway.

Back