looking for protege sedan front lip.

i have a used p5 front bumper...shipping to HI would be a killer though

Thnx, but I'm just looking for the front lip extension for the protege sedan.

2701847385f586420148oju3.jpg

like the one in this pic...
Thnx again though for the offer.

Hello, I have what you want, it's comme from the jdm model, it fit all front bumper, 99-00 and 2001-2003.
It's a real one, not a fake fiberglass replica.
IMG_0015.jpg

this one is to show you how it fit on the car

familialip.jpg

I want 250$ for it + shipping

If you are interested you can leave me a pm or send me an email slamshop@hotmail.com

bell - what is that lip made out of? It looks like it's Fiber glass. Isn't there one that's made out of polyurethane?

Hey currently in a negotiation of exchanging mine for msp, if my deal goes through I'll be having es front bumper, lip, grill and maybe foglights. Only thing fogs are retrofited with 8000k, so one will need to buy their own ballast and wire. Would like to sell it all at once but can sell the lip seperate if the offer is good enough. I'll will post an update later on the week letting you know if I'll be selling or not, again depends on how my own deal goes. Here some pics of what they look on my car.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 244
  • phone 510 064.jpg
    phone 510 064.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 230
Hey currently in a negotiation of exchanging mine for msp, if my deal goes through I'll be having es front bumper, lip, grill and maybe foglights. Only thing fogs are retrofited with 8000k, so one will need to buy their own ballast and wire. Would like to sell it all at once but can sell the lip seperate if the offer is good enough. I'll will post an update later on the week letting you know if I'll be selling or not, again depends on how my own deal goes. Here some pics of what they look on my car.

Nice Lower grille.

How much for the lip? I really need one in that exact color

Back