custom built sub enclosure for MS3 with Alpine Type R 12" subwoofer

built to fit the hatch area of the 3. built per parameters of the sub using winisd - about 2.5 cubic feet with port formula for flattest response possible.

dual 2 ohm voice coil wired in series for 4 ohm load.

was powered with only two rear channels, bridged, of a PDX 4.150 and was obnoxious.

local pick-up preferred, i am willing to meet, but within reason people!

$250 OBO - lowballers can pound sand y0.

ec2a729a.jpg

2cdf80c4.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

Duplicate thread deleted (not allowed per rules). If you need this moved LMK.

glws, that's a sick box with a great fit in the trunk, if i didnt love my hatch space and had an amp to power this bad boy id be all over it, free bump :D

I know you said local pickup, but if you want to get it out now I'll take it for asking price if you'll ship it to Omaha, NE

there is just no way i can do that.

today, i priced a shipment of a package that weighed 7lbs and was 43"x16"x8". it was a plastic grille for a toyota tacoma.

UPS with no additional insurance or anything was 40 something for ground.

USPS was 30 for parcel post with delivery confirmation and minimum insurance.

i don't even want to guess how much it would cost to ship this thing considering my experience today with a smaller package that weighs only SEVEN lbs. it would not be worth it dude, seriously.

sorry!

almost a year later - i kept this because i knew i was eventually getting an STI and i thought it would fit...but it doesn't by about .75"!

so, it's for sale.

i just shipped a fiberglass dual 12 sub box to someone from FL to CT for with UPS for 46 bucks @ staples. It was 39 lbs packed. fwiw

thanks (hi)

it's safe for me to say this is much more than that in terms of weight. it's quite a piece of equipment but man, does it sound incredible!!!

Back