WooHoo!!! Brand new turbo!!

skarab

:
Liquid Platinum 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
I haven't posted or even been on here in awhile.....so after I had my oil changed back in July to the 5w 40 from the dealership and evidence of the oil burning smell, they have decided to get my turbo replaced under warranty!! I have an 07 sport with 45k on it. I quick switched out the SRI/TIP to the original before the trip to the dealership to avoid any hassles. I was so happy!!!!! (breakn)(breakn)(breakn)(breakn)

It was smoking before the 5w 40 change pretty bad. After they switched to the heavier oil most of the smoke went away...only a puff after sitting at idle and first taking off. The smell would be there though and the dealership told me it did smell pretty bad. You could smell it inside the car with the windows up.

yayyy!!! parts are in and brought the beast in this morning. I get to drive around a new mazda 3 for a loaner..... Not really any complaints except for the power....man do I miss my turbo!! I did play around with the bluetooth connectivity though...that was a 1 up on the 6.

Latest posts

Back