Intro

kofkof_00

:
2011 mazda 2
Hello Mazda247,

Just got a new 2, figured i would register here as well.

mazda22.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, i'll do better next time.

Very cool! I'm really considering a 2 when I get back to the States. Not sure I want another car payment though. Haha.

I'm lucky that it's mine. No payments.

So far I've been spending the payment money on options. It has lowered springs, an indash 7" kenwood deck, a carpc with a 7" lilliput touch screen, the roof rack with a thule deflector, the painted eyelids.

I'm thinking I might put some different mags on there.

Have you seen the 2 that has the 949 Racing 6UL wheels on it? 15x9" in size. I think they really offset the car, but I could be biased as they are the wheels that I want for my MX5. Haha.

Nice color.

Have you seen many other 2s out in Victoria?

-Derrick

Some, a couple of the green ones.

I think I'm the only one insane enough to start modding a brand new car right off the bat. I have to say I like the Corksport blog post about the one you guys have. I'm tempted to get the shifter knob. I want a strut bar, but you guys don't list one.

I'm debating the jdm spec taillights, and the headlights...

Oh, and a corksport sticker, of course. :)

I'm lucky that it's mine. No payments.

So far I've been spending the payment money on options. It has lowered springs, an indash 7" kenwood deck, a carpc with a 7" lilliput touch screen, the roof rack with a thule deflector, the painted eyelids.

I'm thinking I might put some different mags on there.

I'd be interested in some pics of the touchscreen and deck. How was the install?

The install for the indash was done by a local stereo shop, and it's looking pretty factory. The carpc & monitor was done by me, it's a little gettho, but it works for me.

Here's the indash:

PB180710.jpg

here's the touchscreen lilliput:

PB180711.jpg

And the custom arm I made for it:

PB180712.jpg

lol. the trackpad is new..

good to see you over here finally =) ps, i have to take some pics of your ride with my slr man.

HA HA HA. Sure man. The trackpad is in to handle the windows I manipulate on the headunit display, when I dual head out to it.

It's rca, pretty blurry, but the option was there, had to do it

its fine. now you can watch downloaded video on the ferry ect. =)

Some, a couple of the green ones.

I think I'm the only one insane enough to start modding a brand new car right off the bat. I have to say I like the Corksport blog post about the one you guys have. I'm tempted to get the shifter knob. I want a strut bar, but you guys don't list one.

I'm debating the jdm spec taillights, and the headlights...

Oh, and a corksport sticker, of course. :)

We are probably 2-3 months out for the front tower brace. We have plans to do a rear one as well. We will have a rear torsion bar brace available at the end of December.

-Derrick

Back