Mazda 2's in the wild?

gvblake22

Has anyone seen any 2's out in the wild (driven by someone you don't know)? I live in Phoenix (one of the largest cities in the USA) and still have not seen one. I see a 3 prettymuch every time I drive somewhere, but no 2's yet... How 'bout you folks?

Has anyone seen any 2's out in the wild (driven by someone you don't know)? I live in Phoenix (one of the largest cities in the USA) and still have not seen one. I see a 3 prettymuch every time I drive somewhere, but no 2's yet... How 'bout you folks?

Other than the one that I drive every day, I've only seen one on the road... same model and color as mine.

im in abbotsford( smaller city just east of vancouver) in bc canada and i have seen 4 or 5 driving around town.

I think I have seen one... I see lots of fiestas... probably since i am only a few miles from Ford headquarters. I see more Mustang 5.0's than there should be.

I think the 2 will be like the 5 for a while. Only the people looking for one will get it. They don't seem to have many on the lots.

Since July, but most deliveries were in the late summer. I was referring more to the average size of vehicles the US is known for ;)

I have seen 4-5 around Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington. I definately see more of the 2010+ Mazda 3s driving around.

-Derrick

Back