Headlight Options...

MazdaTwo

:
2011 Mazda 2 Sport (Black)
So how long will it be before we get some headlight options. My ideal headlights would be black background, Clear turn signal, projector headlights. I'm sure there's already a bunch floating around for the JDM Spec 2.

My VW spoiled me. VWoA was so behind on bringing the MKV GTI over to the states that you could buy headlights in North America long before you could buy the car.

Derrick, hook us up, man! (ricer)

Last edited:
The Japanese lights are what you described. I will post pictures, they should be here next week.

Derrick

The lights are the HID version. I should be able to figure out the price towards the end of the week after the shipment arrives.

-Derrick

Damn, just finished getting paint and installation done on these!

mazda2.jpg

Speaking of headlights, has anyone opened theirs up and taken out the orange reflector and black stuff yet?

This is exactly the thread I've been looking for...however; if the lights cost almost $800...yikes.

I can give a ball park price for them for now. Until we have them in our hands it will be an estimate though.

$842 for the pair.

-Derrick

I can give a ball park price for them for now. Until we have them in our hands it will be an estimate though.

$842 for the pair.

-Derrick

$842 would have to include the HID bulbs, Ballasts and wire harnesses, correct? Otherwise, that's about $350-$400 too high for a set of headlights.

It is Mazda we are talking about here. To upgrade a 2010+ Mazdaspeed 3 to factory HID headlights runs about $1500 in parts.

-Derrick

Well is there any plan to bring in headlight options other than Japanese factory HIDs... I can't justify spending over a tenth of what I financed on the car for a set of headlights.

Back