Yozora pics

naked wookie

:
2011 mazda 2 yozora edition
well here are 4 quick snaps I got of my mazda 2 yozora with my blackberry.
we just got snow here today and I swapped on my 15" steels with toyo snowprox s952 winters and I was shocked how little difference in handling and traction there was in comparison to my summers toyo's its awesome.
the back end tracks insanely well its stupid I can't get it to whip without forcefully ripping on the e-brake in a parking lot.
so once the first week of blah snow is done I will clean the car up and do a proper shoot with my dslr and it haha.
the tailights and side markers are darked now. I am going to be removing the badging and gloss blacking it all. and then red interior Leds when I have the money.
its also straight piped catback currently never thought I would like the sound but its pretty nice oddly but muffler will be back on shortly for winter haha.
anyways pics.
IMG00013-20100925-1235.jpg

IMG00049-20101017-2357.jpg

IMG00050-20101017-2358.jpg

IMG00014-20100925-1235.jpg

Nice...Thanks for sharing...Any plans to lower your 2, it would look awesome with the right stance!

I'm definitely looking forward to your DSLR pics...(pics)

Looks nice!

Would look really nice with a little more low... if you can handle that up there.

I like the speed3 style spoiler. The 2 graphics... a bit much... but special editions are sweet!

Back