All-Weather Floor Mats

:
2011 Mazda MX-5 Sport, 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
Are they available in other markets? They aren't currently available in North America it seems. I've used the factory all-weather mats in my 2004 6s, and in my 2010 Mazdaspeed3. They are a great time saver when cleaning and also prevent your interior from developing a mildew smell. I've read they will be coming, but later. Anyone know how much later?

Are they available in other markets? They aren't currently available in North America it seems. I've used the factory all-weather Floor Mats in my 2004 6s, and in my 2010 Mazdaspeed3. They are a great time saver when cleaning and also prevent your interior from developing a mildew smell. I've read they will be coming, but later. Anyone know how much later?

Does anyone have pictures of their rubber floor mats? They're cheaper than the weathertech mats that I like but want to see what other people think of them.
Any pics and opinions of them?

I’ve been viewing a lot of Thai websites for the Mazda 2 and found that they have a lot more floor mats for the 2 specifically

weathertech

hi guys, does anyone here is using weathertech floor mats?or had tried using it? any good about this floor mats? thanks in advance.

Picking up this old thread... Has anyone actually purchased the OEM all weather floor mats? Or does someone have the Weathertechs? I'm planning to buy a set soon and I'm curious to hear feedback from anybody who has a set of either. Photos would be great too!

i have the OEM and in my honest opinion.. i love them.. they've deffinately saved me from time to time with spills and wet feet. Great for snow too, no more soggy carpet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 405630_10150574799424551_656234550_8730672_431182492_n.jpg
    405630_10150574799424551_656234550_8730672_431182492_n.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 647
Picking up this old thread... Has anyone actually purchased the OEM all weather floor mats? Or does someone have the Weathertechs? I'm planning to buy a set soon and I'm curious to hear feedback from anybody who has a set of either. Photos would be great too!

We are a distributor for the Lloyd Mats and WeatherTech all weather mats line.

rubber-grey-spill-2-copy.jpg

This is a Lloyd Mats all weather laser cut floor mat. They will be larger then the stock mats typically. However, they do have a slight stench of rubber, not sure how sensitive you are.

With the WeatheTech products, they are molded to fit, they will look nicer. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

I really like the weathertech liners. I've got the full set for my 2 (including the cargo liner) and everything but the cargo liner for my wife's 5 (using the OEM cargo liner). Because its a liner, the fronts DO NOT MOVE when you are driving. I always hated that about other mats. 99% perfect fit on all the weathertech items. Quite pricey, but they are very well made.

I have the OEM all-weather mats, and I'm quite happy with them. I have the OEM ones in our Mazda3 as well, but those don't seem to be as durable as the ones for the 2...I had to replace the ones in the 3 every couple years because my right heel would always wear a hole through the mat. The 2's mats, honestly, look like they'll last the life of the car.

I just wish they sold the OEM hatch tray here...

I really like the weathertech liners. I've got the full set for my 2 (including the cargo liner) and everything but the cargo liner for my wife's 5 (using the OEM cargo liner). Because its a liner, the fronts DO NOT MOVE when you are driving. I always hated that about other mats. 99% perfect fit on all the weathertech items. Quite pricey, but they are very well made.

Thanks for the replies everyone... Eyeballs, would you mind posting a photo of an interior mat and the cargo liner when you have a chance? Or PM? I'm really curious to see those.

Sure, I'll try to get that up sometime next week. I've been wanting these things for years, but now with kids I can justify the expense. It was the potty training that put me over the edge. The cargo liner is awesome, especially since the 2's trunk is big enough for a little one to sit on a potty. The cargo net is perfect for holding diapers, wipes, and spare clothes (got mine for free). Number 2 in the 2? No problem now!

Sure, I'll try to get that up sometime next week. I've been wanting these things for years, but now with kids I can justify the expense. It was the potty training that put me over the edge. The cargo liner is awesome, especially since the 2's trunk is big enough for a little one to sit on a potty. The cargo net is perfect for holding diapers, wipes, and spare clothes (got mine for free). Number 2 in the 2? No problem now!

Oh, hell yes. You got that right. The deuce inspires the kids to drop a deuce! A hatchback never had such appeal as when you have to change some dipes/undies in a flash. And snacks all over that back seat? I'm definitely stepping to some floor protection... Looking forward to the pics!

Back