Search 4 shortshifter

M2Tim

:
Mazda 2 Fit for Fun
Hy all.

I search for a shortshifter for my Mazda 2 DE. Ive look for a SS at TWM-Performance but they doesnt have one in there programm. Has anybody information of another Shortshifter for the M2?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. (freak)

i am also interested for a short shifter.

If anyone find anything about it, plz tell us.

not a chance ;)

We share some parts with the fiesta(mainly the chassis), but the engine/transmission/electronics they dont have even a screw that is the same

TWM says they will look at it at some point in 2011. Maybe if there is more interest and inquiries they will produce this application sooner. ;)

I'm a car newbie so I'm probably missing something obvious, but why the heck don't the manufacturers just make their manual cars with short throw shifters to begin with? Is there something about the longer/larger ones that make them somehow easier to operate than one that is shorter/smaller? Seems like the short shifters would be much quicker and easier than the big floppy ones. I've never seen anyone say, "I really want a longer shifter! One that I have to move twice as far to get it into gear is much better!"

Long throw are more easy to use and not only that, its more difficult to miss or put the wrong gear.

Back