Corksport FMIC?

I've got a buddy of mine with a Speed3 that runs it. He likes the set up. The only complaint (if you could call it that) about it that he has is that after he got rid of his top mount set up, he can't really hear his bypass valve any more. When you think about it, having the filter where the intake for the intercooler used to be is pretty smart. Even the bit of heatsoak you get from that is pretty much alleviated when it passes through the front mount. I like the way it looks and the practicality of the set up. I've contemplated getting it for my car but my ETS TMIC works great for what I do (daily "spirited" driving :) ). Perhaps if I got more serious about taking it to the track, I'd get this. :)

Last edited:
I was gonna say...I'm running recirc with my Forge and it's loud as s***! I love it :D

But I get what you're saying...he tried running in VTA for a while...the car ran like crap so he put it back.

I was gonna say...I'm running recirc with my Forge and it's loud as s***! I love it :D

But I get what you're saying...he tried running in VTA for a while...the car ran like crap so he put it back.

only if your draw through, blow through will not have any affect if you vta your bov. excapt if you keep your bov after the maf... why you would do this is beyond me.

Back