25.1 KB · Views: 574
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 010.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 010.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    859.7 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Thats the trick ,they r just caliper covers with pipe & nipple to look real .brake system is stock with ebc red stuff type pads

Looks real dow ,come on u haters lol, they fit perfect over the caliper ,i bet u guy's would love to get some ,the haters i mean . Now i wont tell where i got the these aluminium one's from real light weight too.

Looks real dow ,come on u haters lol, they fit perfect over the caliper ,i bet u guy's would love to get some ,the haters i mean . Now i wont tell where i got the these aluminium one's from real light weight too.

Periods are your friend.

Ho yea guy's i am from the ghetto thanks ,and i am proud of it ,i only spended $50 compared to u guys spending over a thousand for just the fronts for everyday driven road car ,not a track racer ,ha ha ha haaaaa ,to the haters.

fake performance for the sake of looks = rice.
sorry buddy, but its fact.

glad to see you like your ms6, but please know we arent a forum that are into chromed out blinged rides.
We are mostly performance oriented, or CLEAN looks. just a heads up.

so lets see here

bra that does more damage than protects.. check
fake caliper covers... check
pulstar plugs .. check

thats already 3 strikes ... smh

hey what's up ,first let me introduce myself ,i am a aircraft technician for 10 years now in the states ,i am a car hobby's build & fabricate parts for all my toys ,the caliper covers u all hate so much for what reason i do not know ,i made those from $50 worth of material using a mould that a also made for myself not to be resold u can get cheap plastic ones on freebay ,i made mean just to see how they would fit & look with original then send mould to brembo after talking with them note would need to use thin spacers on frt wheels for clearance issue ,using stock wheels also ,some more info about car ,this speed6 is running at the wheels not flywheel 402 bhp with stock internals ,complete reworks & built ecm ,rear diff from m3 bmw ,transfer box rebuilt internals ,note this car runs like a hybrid giving 30+/- mpg highway tested over & over on my 110 mile commute to & from work ,so bash all u want ,this is a test vehicle for all u hater out there so u can get fitted & tested parts in the future .engine torn down & was checked all internal r like new no wear indicated in bores ,piston & bearings so ecm is doing it's job also note this car runs in 6th speed 80mph at 2600 rpm not over 3000 as it is from factory .so keep bashing & pulstar spark plugs works perfect for this build ,thank u .peace.

hey what's up ,first let me introduce myself ,i am a aircraft technician for 10 years now in the states ,i am a car hobby's build & fabricate parts for all my toys ,the caliper covers u all hate so much for what reason i do not know ,i made those from $50 worth of material using a mould that a also made for myself not to be resold u can get cheap plastic ones on freebay ,i made mean just to see how they would fit & look with original then send mould to brembo after talking with them note would need to use thin spacers on frt wheels for clearance issue ,using stock wheels also ,some more info about car ,this speed6 is running at the wheels not flywheel 402 bhp with stock internals ,complete reworks & built ecm ,rear diff from m3 bmw ,transfer box rebuilt internals ,note this car runs like a hybrid giving 30+/- mpg highway tested over & over on my 110 mile commute to & from work ,so bash all u want ,this is a test vehicle for all u hater out there so u can get fitted & tested parts in the future .engine torn down & was checked all internal r like new no wear indicated in bores ,piston & bearings so ecm is doing it's job also note this car runs in 6th speed 80mph at 2600 rpm not over 3000 as it is from factory .so keep bashing & pulstar spark plugs works perfect for this build ,thank u .peace.

Periods are your friend.

Last edited:
ho also i do not like chrome ,i only go for the stock sleeper look ,dont like loud exhaust systems either ,free flowing yes no cat also a yes this mazdaspeed6 is the only clean tailpipe u will ever see not black running rich like the rest , I ONLY TRACK RACE NOT STREET ,ONLY RACING VETTES ,DODGE'S & FORDS dont waste time with no money rice burners ,also note only use pump 93 octane gas no nos ,but running a 5th fuel injector in manifold ,so again bash all u guy's want .this is money making for me i come from the ghetto but i have the brains & the octane in my blood it's all about cars guy's dont get personal .

Obvious troll is obvious.

But I'll bite a little...

If you're going to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to get the car "running at the wheels not flywheel 402 bhp" (a dubious claim to begin with), I find it surprising that you wouldn't spend a bit more to get a REAL big brake kit to reign in all that power. Lord knows you'll be able to afford them once Brembo sends you the check after you "send mould to brembo after talking with them".

By the way, what the hell is a SAAB front plate doing on a Mazda?

-Jay

Ho yea guy's i am from the ghetto thanks ,and i am proud of it

Not your best argument

And now I'm fairly certain this is one of the dumbest posts I've read on the internet.

ho also i do not like chrome ,i only go for the stock sleeper look ,dont like loud exhaust systems either ,free flowing yes no cat also a yes this mazdaspeed6 is the only clean tailpipe u will ever see not black running rich like the rest , I ONLY TRACK RACE NOT STREET ,ONLY RACING VETTES ,DODGE'S & FORDS dont waste time with no money rice burners ,also note only use pump 93 octane gas no nos ,but running a 5th fuel injector in manifold ,so again bash all u guy's want .this is money making for me i come from the ghetto but i have the brains & the octane in my blood it's all about cars guy's dont get personal .

Hrrmm, 5th fuel injector on a l4? Did you also swap in a 5th cylinder as well? I don't think the question was whether or not you had brains, but rather the quality and state it was in.

This is a joke isn't it? Seriously, I don't think someone could be this stupid. I've been astonished before, but this one takes the cake.

(jerkit)

You did ALLLLL that work to the car but forgot to do something to the suspension? bulls*** poster is bulls***.

Good u know cars i also have a saab aero 9-5 ,m3 bmw & a lexus ,i make money fabricating parts for cars when not at work in my shop ,& please 402 bhp is nothing to get from this motor it's all about electronic & the setup ,not putting parts in a motor to gain power ,do your home work guy i have done mine ,i have been doing this for years now on my rally cars in jamaica & taking part in rallying through out the carribean .peace .

U guy's here only read from web & books u dont know about building cars to run ,come on guys do some home work ,go back to auto school first before u post here never here about 5th injector in manifold this is old school stuff guys come on

Good u know cars i also have a saab aero 9-5 ,m3 bmw & a lexus ,i make money fabricating parts for cars when not at work in my shop ,& please 402 bhp is nothing to get from this motor it's all about electronic & the setup ,not putting parts in a motor to gain power ,do your home work guy i have done mine ,i have been doing this for years now on my rally cars in jamaica & taking part in rallying through out the carribean .peace .

Periods are your friend.

U guy's here only read from web & books u dont know about building cars to run ,come on guys do some home work ,go back to auto school first before u post here never here about 5th injector in manifold this is old school stuff guys come on

Periods are your friend.

Fine....I'll bite. How, specifically, did you build your MS6 to 402 WHP without any major external or internal engine modifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back