Post here if you would buy a CX-9 Exhaust

turbobst

:
2010 Liquid Silver CX-9 Touring AWD
Just wondering if the CX-9 enthusiasts would be interested in an aftermarket exhaust?

Exactly as it says, would the CX-9 drivers be interested in an after market exhaust?

I'm talking to Borla about making one, but they don't think there is a market for one.

So I'm asking the community if they are interested in putting an exhaust on their CX-9.

This is the For Sale section. I was asking for clarification on whether you have something for sale or not. If you did, you'd need to show photos of what you were selling. Since you are simply trying to determine interest, I'll rename this and move it to CX-9 Engine, Transmission & Drivetrain.

How much of an exhuast are we talking about? All the way up from the headers to the muffler or just a muffler? Depends on price too.

How much of an exhuast are we talking about? All the way up from the headers to the muffler or just a muffler? Depends on price too.

I would be happy with just a cat-back.....or some1 who tried something with the stock system (changed out muffler or removed silencers ect).

I would like a different exhaust. At least mufflers with tips that are somewhat similar to the factory ones. A deeper, louder sound when you get on it would be great.

I talked to Borla again last week and they are still not convinced that there is a market.

We need more CX-9 owners to post up here. Keep'em coming!!!

Latest posts

Back