I present "The worlds ugliest speed 6"

buttons

:
Mazdaspeed 6
I had some cracked wheels that would not hold air and needed something ASAP. I wanted enkei RSV's but belletire somehow talked me into these MKW M103s. They knocked a bunch of money off but they are just not my style.

Go ahead... laugh, mock and jeer.

MKW.jpg

P.S. I blame Tuner Steve for selling his nice OEM speed 6 wheels before I could get to them.

those actually aren't that bad, they would be better if they were a little bit bigger than they are now and less of a gap in the wheel well

Wow, im sorry but those are awful and totally ruin the look of the car :(

How did you get talked into buying something that you didnt like exactly? lol Must have been some damn good salesmen...

Never underestimate salesmen. Thats how I got my mazda from a honda dealership. Went for a honda bought a mazda.

lol, yeah. there was a variety of factors and the biggest was time. Its funny is the car is lowered as is, i cant for the life of me figure out why Mazda gave the speed 6 an SUV ride height...

When i first got the car there must have been 4-5 inches of wheel gap -- wheel gap is such an eye sore on anything to me.

I don't completely hate the wheels, i think i like them just a small percertage more then the stock speed 6 wheels. (which i dont like at all)

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being i really like them. i give the stock wheels a 5 and these wheels a 5.3

Dude,
I don't think they fit the style of the car at all.
I remember that you liked rx8s, sell your rims to some local "baller" and I'll give you a deal on my extra set of rx8s.
Just out of sympathy. :(

My wife drove the car four days a week, so the front end and my old wheels are all F'd up. I am moving to north carolina at the end of the month and im going to put my speed 6 up for sale shortly after. If i have trouble selling it to a baller/drug dealer ill craigslist those wheels and get a set of mazda OEMs. I just dont have the money for that right now and my credit cards are maxed at the moment.

We might get a 2010+ speed 3 next spring and i really like the new OEM wheels they come with.

you got talked into wheels you dont even like? dyamn you musta been REALLY desperate on time & money to give in like that.

anyway, sorry to hear your selling the car... sadly i see this pattern a lot lately on m247.
we losing ms6 owners fast. :(

Good news! I got an email from belletire asking to give my opinion on their performance so i left them a VERY dis-satisifed review.

Director of sales from their corporate office got in touch with me and is setting up an appointment to have my wheels swapped with Enkei RSV's. Assuming that goes smoothly ill have new photos up next week. He wanted to make sure im happy with belletire... probably so i dont slander them on every webforum i can find :)

Granted i am going to try and sell my speed 6 for the second time, im not leaving the speed community. We are looking to get a wagon since it will have a more practical use, less weight, etc Won't need AWD in north carolina like we do in michigan. I do prefer the sedan look but i dig the new speed 3's too.

Back