Where to buy aftermarket Mazda2 stuff?

We have a bunch of parts in the works for the Mazda 2. The first things out will probably by some smaller parts like LED light kits, etc. We are working on our intake currently. We have several other parts which should be ready to go within the next few months.

We have several sets of the Japanese tail lights arriving for the Mazda 2 next month.
We have the demio badges in stock already.

-Derrick

We have a bunch of parts in the works for the Mazda 2. The first things out will probably by some smaller parts like LED light kits, etc. We are working on our intake currently. We have several other parts which should be ready to go within the next few months.

We have several sets of the Japanese tail lights arriving for the Mazda 2 next month.

-Derrick
You guys know anything about armrests available for the 2?

I saw a prototype arm rest accessory in May at Mazda's R&D headquarters.

The kit looked sturdy but I missed a chance to take a picture of it installed. I think they release date for it is late this year.

-Derrick

We have the stainless long tube headers and 2.25 exhaust in dyno testing right now. Turbo kit is in beta testing, and the 330mm brakes are done and on the test mule along with the coilover set up

Please,keep us informed!!

Sure thing, the dyno sheets sould be up today on in the morning. The headers are 304 stainless long tube, and the exhaust is a 2 1/4 with cat.

Reflash is currently available for the 2, as we have been working on these cars for the past 3-4 years in the EU

I'm sure there a lot to gain from ecu remapping because the 1.5 mzr is very safely tuned(rich,low revlimit,not much advance).

My car was dynoed 107hp stock and 116hp with custom induction and custom full exhaust.Needs to be remapped to show full potential thouhgt.
100oct fuel used.

I'm sure there a lot to gain from ecu remapping because the 1.5 mzr is very safely tuned(rich,low revlimit,not much advance).

My car was dynoed 107hp stock and 116hp with custom induction and custom full exhaust.Needs to be remapped to show full potential thouhgt.
100oct fuel used.

What kind of dyno? I ask because you seem to be a touch high baseline. Not that it matters as long as you stay to the same dyno while tuning.

Your correct on the timing but both our test cars are horribly lean until 3800~ then get pretty rich.

Redline seems to be good to 7500 tuned

Both dyno runs were done on the same dyno(Maha).

With the stock 4.1 fgr I think a revlimit at 7200 would be perfect.
My car had maximum power just 50-100rpm below the revlimit(6500) so the cams should hold good power until 7200.

Check also for a head gasket in order to increase a little bit the stock relativly low compression(only 10:1).

Keep up the good work!We are waiting for the hot stuff!! :Ο)

What kind of dyno? I ask because you seem to be a touch high baseline. Not that it matters as long as you stay to the same dyno while tuning.

Your correct on the timing but both our test cars are horribly lean until 3800~ then get pretty rich.

Redline seems to be good to 7500 tuned

Even at full throttle? Because lean until 3800 rpm suggests closed-loop, but I didn't think that they would apply it at WOT!

-Derrick

YOu guys carry any suspension stuff for it? Say Cusco and Kansai, maybe even Blitz parts?

Last edited:
YOu guys carry any suspension stuff for it? Say Cusco and Kansai, maybe even Blitz parts?

No cusco or HKS kansai and with the Yen to dollar exchange rate it is really pricey. Most of the items will be our own brand.

We have several parts being worked on currently.

-Derrick

No cusco or HKS kansai and with the Yen to dollar exchange rate it is really pricey. Most of the items will be our own brand.

We have several parts being worked on currently.

-Derrick

I dont mind paying for quality parts ;)

My last set of Cuscos were the Zero-2Rs with custom spring rates and valving to match it for autocross.. brought me home plenty of podium finishes on the Subaru 2.5RS and a SCCA Regional Class Championship out of it.

If it all works well, I would like to repeat some of that for H-Stock in this car and finally spank a few Mini Coopers off that class regionally. I doubt this car will do well on a national level due to the rear suspension and being under power by a few hp overall.

Back