wheel fitment thread

Lets get this wheel thread started for the Mazda2.

Post pictures of your wheels along with this info:
wheel sizes including offset and tire models and dimensions.
So far I'm looking to put 16x7" 40 offset with 215/40/16 tires on this bad boy.
This will be very useful in the future for all of us looking to upgrade wheels.

Anyone know what the hub bore size is on the 2011 Mazda2? My guess is 54.1 but I want to be sure.

The hub bore is 54.1mm.

-Derrick

so NA/NB miata wheels should all fit then? (the offset may be off, but it'll be more of the "sticking out of the fender" side of things which I don't mind if it helps on handling/autocross and putting down a massive 15x9 wheel

17" 8J -> http://www.rimtuck.com/setup.php?id=1224

1286068184.jpg

Oh I'm going to enjoy this thread! :) Just wish I had the car and all the wheels so we could test fit, anybody want to loan me a set??? ;)

Spec Miata wheels fit without rubbing even with a moderate drop IIRC. They are 15x7 +25

I'm looking for a light wheel with these specs, but it's pretty hard to find. I'm currently running NB Miata wheels which are 15x6 +40

I know they aren't light, but i wonder if the Racing heart wheels work off the 04/05 MSM? I'd like to see some old daisy's on the 2 :)

^ lol

I almost wish I could get some daisies rebarrelled to make them much wider and offset.

Posted this in the official Mazda 2 wheels thread but might be helpful to have in here.

7bb7cca9.jpg

7b0cfd14.jpg

949racing 6UL
15x9" +36mm offset
Toyo R1R
225/45/15
H&R Sport Springs

Need a ~3mm spacer in the front to clear the strut. Front pokes a little bit, rear is damn near flush. No rubbing at full lock that I've felt or seen. On big bumps/dips it's enough to slice the tire so it will need at least a fender roll, front AND rear.

quick question for you wheel people

Need to buy some lug nuts for my race wheels since the stockers arent deep enough and need to be a little wider or have built in washer to make me feel safe..

The stockers are 12x1.5 right?

I cant order online since I need them to Autox on sunday, so Id have to pick some up at a tire\wheel store\ autozone\advance\oreiley's\or a local tuner.

Yep, 12x1.5.
Basically any Mazda/Honda aftermarket ones will fit - I used a set of aluminum ones from my miata.

Posted this in the official Mazda 2 wheels thread but might be helpful to have in here.

949racing 6UL
15x9" +36mm offset
Toyo R1R
225/45/15
H&R Sport Springs

Need a ~3mm spacer in the front to clear the strut. Front pokes a little bit, rear is damn near flush. No rubbing at full lock that I've felt or seen. On big bumps/dips it's enough to slice the tire so it will need at least a fender roll, front AND rear.

Wow, just WOW! Black on black with those black 6UL and monster tires are just badass! Do you have any other mods (engine or chassis-wise)?

Just wait for those Koni shocks to be on sale and you will have a mean little corner carver!

I need to buy a hub centric ring, anyone bought one yet and know the mazda2 hub size, as that should check off one of the dimensions (I have the new wheels in my garage to measure that size, but its raining, so not taking off the stockers to measure would be ideal if anyone knew that size already?)

Once again...thanks.

Wow, just WOW! Black on black with those black 6UL and monster tires are just badass! Do you have any other mods (engine or chassis-wise)?

Just wait for those Koni shocks to be on sale and you will have a mean little corner carver!
I lowered it on H&R Sport Springs and added the Corksport torsion bar in the rear... that's it besides a muffler.

I need to buy a hub centric ring, anyone bought one yet and know the mazda2 hub size, as that should check off one of the dimensions (I have the new wheels in my garage to measure that size, but its raining, so not taking off the stockers to measure would be ideal if anyone knew that size already?)

Once again...thanks.
From the first page:
The hub bore is 54.1mm.

-Derrick

Latest posts

Back