Slapped some new wheels on the MS6

sleepysvt98

:
06 MS6
These aren't perfect wheels but I figured for the price I got them for I'd give it a try. I'm either going to get my stockers powdercoated gloss black, or get these re-chromed. Opinions?

Before:

009.jpg

After:

006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

I'm on the fence if I like them or not. I always loved RX-8's, but a little unsure about the chrome. With a with car, I'd probably PC them gold or bronze.

I THINK THAT IS HOT in chrome (and im not a fan of chrome typically). Im not sure if its partly the camera lens affect or not. I normally do not like the stock wheels, but in your pictures i thought it looked great. Mind sharing what camera and lens was used for the photos?

I love that there is no wheel gap. Is that a wide angle lens? Also think its cool you can see most of your cars reflection in the water -- except the front wheel.

Last edited:
Don't look too bad... a drop would really look good IMO

...One good thing is at least they're round unlike the stock wheels in the first pic :)

i dont like most chrome. but if you lowered your car closer to those shoes, i guarantee they'd look 100% better stancewise.

then i can see myself liking those particular chromes :p

i dont like most chrome. but if you lowered your car closer to those shoes, i guarantee they'd look 100% better stancewise.

then i can see myself liking those particular chromes :p

Funny how me and the OP have the same lowering springs. I hate how the tein springs make the ass end sit up like that.

I think they look good. Its good to see some wheels other than black for a change.

Back