CorkSport Mazdaspeed3 Silicone Radiator Hoses

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We have another new product for the Mazdaspeed 3, silicone radiator hoses.

The kit includes all of the radiator hoses and both coolant overflow hoses. We have taken the Y three piece hose and made it into a 1 piece hose eliminating the plastic junction and 3 hose clamps. We also include new hose clamps with the kit.

The silicone is a 3 layer reinforced hose with a gloss black exterior. The radiator hose kit sells for $189. The kits are in stock and ready to ship. The hose kit fits all models of Mazdaspeed 3, 2007-2011.

Click here for a link to the hose kit

Axl-6-092.jpg

Link to the official press release

-Derrick

We now have blue and red hoses available and in stock. We are also including t-bolt clamps with the hose kit.

-Derrick

I have had the blues for some time now, this is eye candy only but I do like the look.

Pics of the overflow hoses, this was a fairly quick mod, you really need some locking hose clamp pliers to make life easy. I would also drain the coolant system to avoid extra spills. The fabricated tee on the lower coolant is a great addition, this removes the tee and three clamps. As with all CS products, quality is a ten, I have made some suggestions to the instructions to CS but the main one is drain the system.

If you want some additional pics, let me know. Redoing the boxes so no comments please, this was done early in the cars life and I did not look far enough down the road.

5ulc2o.jpg

102mrl2.jpg

2mynokg.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with the boxes.... Not my favorite color scheme.... but a nice clean look all the same. =)

What's the definitive word on first generation fitment? On your website, this part says 2010 and up only. The FAQ doesn't say anything about the first generation cars.

To use the hoses on a 1st gen MS3 you need to lengthen the coolant tank hose. The reservoir is shaped a little different so it will be about 1 inch to short. We have had a few people use the rad hose with a spacer and it works out well.

-Derrick

Do you guys sell the spacer or do you have a picture or description of it?

Nice name, BTW.
Derek

Do you guys sell the spacer or do you have a picture or description of it?

Nice name, BTW.
Derek

The customer just went by Napa and picked up a heater hose connector and spliced it in before the tank. I think he said it cost about $6 or so.

-Derrick

I have had the blues for some time now, this is eye candy only but I do like the look.

Pics of the overflow hoses, this was a fairly quick mod, you really need some locking hose clamp pliers to make life easy. I would also drain the coolant system to avoid extra spills. The fabricated tee on the lower coolant is a great addition, this removes the tee and three clamps. As with all CS products, quality is a ten, I have made some suggestions to the instructions to CS but the main one is drain the system.

If you want some additional pics, let me know. Redoing the boxes so no comments please, this was done early in the cars life and I did not look far enough down the road.

5ulc2o.jpg

102mrl2.jpg

2mynokg.jpg

i know this is bringing up an old thread but ive been searching and cant find the answer, what size in mm are the coolant hoses?

Back