Freshhh!!!!

amilliems6

:
MazdaSpeed6
Alright before anyone makes a comment about my picture quality/style.... I just want to let everyone know that I don't own a DSLR and aren't a pro at taking pictures. I took these pics with my phone...So enjoy.

Old Pics.

IMAG0086-1.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

These pictures are from today when i washed my car. For anyone that's curious, I used liquid wax.

"Before" Liquid Wax:

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

"After" Liquid wax:

I used "Maguiars Carnauba Plus Premium Liquid Wax." It actually came out pretty good for a product that was like $11 i think.

G7016_GCLiquidBox.jpg

The left side of the hood has wax if you can tell and right side doesn't...

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Car looks good man. I definitely think after a good clay, polish, and wax again, that metallic would pop even more. Gotta love a well done black car though.

Car looks good man. I definitely think after a good clay, polish, and wax again, that metallic would pop even more. Gotta love a well done black car though.

Thanks Steve. I was just bored and had a few hours before work so i decided to do it. I know if i took more time to do it then i probably would of done that but it was just something quick... well 2 and half hours wasn't really quick lol but you know what i mean.

looks good but

use this lineup

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Zaino

zaino is the best hands down for dark colored cars.

anyone who argues that point is just silly.

thanks boosted and yea i know zaino is good because of how great your car came out. Like i said it was just something quick but soon enough i will take all the steps.

nice job man car looks good!

thanks

lol dont tell her i took that pic

s*** is creepy haha

i think i saw you driving again the other day on golf

Not bad! def do a good clay though. i did it to my 6 over winter break and OMG it was so smooth and so clean looking. I would do it again but it took me a few days haha

yeah that does look pretty damn good for just using gold class. like everyone else is saying, get the clay bar out and try some stuff from turtle wax called Color Magic. its a black polish and i used it on my girl's black mica 3 and it was like night and day. well more like day and night saying it made the blackness blacker, if that's even a term

yeah that does look pretty damn good for just using gold class. like everyone else is saying, get the clay bar out and try some stuff from turtle wax called Color Magic. its a black polish and i used it on my girl's black mica 3 and it was like night and day. well more like day and night saying it made the blackness blacker, if that's even a term

yea i saw that... was gunna try it but didnt know if it was any good.

looks good...hehe you hid behind ur car to take the 'creep' shot..funny :D

i wasnt hiding... it just happened to be that my phone zoomed in and i slightly moved up the camera. ooppss (spin)

yea i saw that... was gunna try it but didnt know if it was any good.

ah yeah it is some good stuff, i used it on my last car all of the time, just plain black though, no mica. but after using on the gf's black mica 3, i was rather surprised on how well it did with the metallic flakes. i'd suggest picking some up. if anything it is good for the rock chips lol

Back